Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
09-26-2011, 01:43 AM
Looks like the new and upcoming Tric strategy will involve HYT and TS on Trics!
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=232712
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
09-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Looks like the new and upcoming Tric strategy will involve HYT and TS on Trics!
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=232712
"I thought subspace weapons were banned by the Khitomer Accord!"
"Remind me to launch a spread."
:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
09-27-2011, 09:41 PM
The current state of war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire renders the Khitomer Accords moot, since the Accords were a treaty between them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
09-29-2011, 12:57 PM
not to mentio the Klingons left the Khitomer accords under the STO back story.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
09-29-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiClari View Post
The current state of war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire renders the Khitomer Accords moot, since the Accords were a treaty between them.
Naturally.
My comment was intended as a pun, seeing as how one of my greatest life skills is terrible humor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16 Tricobalt Strategies
09-29-2011, 02:11 PM
SO is there an advantage between the Trico torp vs. the Trico mine?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
09-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Naturally.
My comment was intended as a pun, seeing as how one of my greatest life skills is terrible humor.
Ah, A fellow brother of the mispoken Puns.


< initiates the secret handshake >

Keep the faith.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:39 AM.