Lt. Commander
# 1 Today I am ashamed of myself
09-23-2011, 06:01 AM
My memory has let me down and I can no longer find whom placed this wonderful post in these (STO) forums many weeks ago. In my return I was forced to erase a large chunk of my PMs (in mailbox) and removed my correspondence with you.

Quote:
A letter from a Klingon to the federation

We at the Klingon Empire recognise that you have a choice in subjegators!

and we want to whole heartedly thank you for choosing the KLINGON EMPIRE for all of your tyrrannical villianny needs!

We recognize that being the sworn enemy of the Federation is a challenging task that requires persevering effort, boundless courage, and endless enthusiasm!

The galaxy is accutely aware that terrorizing the Federation and conquering its endless variaty of strange races is NO EASY TASK!
The Federation ceaselessly churns out advanced weapons of war and uses the most cunning of underhanded culteral assimilation tactics and subterfuge to stave of even the most determined of invasions!

We at the Klingon Empire want you to know that where the Borg, Undine, Romulans and many others have failed and utterly dissappointed you, the Klingon Empire will continue to surpass expectations!

We are proud to provide a reason for your overwhelmed and ultra violent military to have a breif but meaningful existence!
and we will continue to produce the highest quality arch-villiany that is required to make the selfish and arrogent heros your strange society desperatly craves and worships!

The Klingon Empire wants you to know that at the competitively affordable cost of a few hundred million lives, the Empire can continue to provide this high quality of service, and fullfil the role of "common enemy" that holds your fragile political organization together!

We again want to take this opportunity to thank you!
and we hope you will continue to come to the Empire for all your brutal and merciless combat needs!

Please be sure to swing by the nutral zone to check out all of our great new deals in finding a good day to die!
and we hope you will share the experiences of your fallen comrades with your friends and neighbors!

THANK YOU!

(offer not availble to Peurto Rica, New Jersey, and the Romulan empire
Extra taxes and fees may apply in New York, California and Ferringinar
The Klingon Empire is not responsible for loss of property, planets or atomically disrupted cargo during our many raids
The Klingon Empire reserves the right to "strategically regroup", bombard civilian populations, and commerce raid under the guise of Honor
any questions or concerns should be address to:
Chancellor K'mpok
1 great hall drive, 1st city, Qonos )
Could you please contact me so I may ask something of you concerning the use of this wonderfully written letter.
I remember asking if we could use it in a GoS episode as a backdrop sound effect and we would now like to design a full episode around it nad make sure we both have your full permission and give full credit to you for its creation.

Damn, my memory!! Please contact me.

Thank you for the interuption, you regulary sheduled program shall return shortly.

Ghargh, the gates of Stovokor.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lockheed
Good memory.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-24-2011, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Good memory.
You couldn't resist, could you? :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
You couldn't resist, could you? :p
have you not heard?

resistance is futile.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-24-2011, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
have you not heard?

resistance is futile.
if < 1 ohm.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
My memory has let me down and I can no longer find whom placed this wonderful post in these (STO) forums many weeks ago. In my return I was forced to erase a large chunk of my PMs (in mailbox) and removed my correspondence with you.

Could you please contact me so I may ask something of you concerning the use of this wonderfully written letter.
I remember asking if we could use it in a GoS episode as a backdrop sound effect and we would now like to design a full episode around it nad make sure we both have your full permission and give full credit to you for its creation.

Damn, my memory!! Please contact me.

Thank you for the interuption, you regulary sheduled program shall return shortly.

Ghargh, the gates of Stovokor.
It's D-rek's post of course
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-24-2011, 07:29 AM
First time I saw that "letter"... I lol'ed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-24-2011, 05:17 PM
The I am doubly ashamed because I should have committed D-reks brilliance to memory.
(bangs head against ground until forgiven)

Thank you everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
(bangs head against ground until forgiven).
Do you need some help with that?