Lt. Commander
# 1 Captain and BOFF Injuries
09-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but recently, I've noticed that if my Captain or BOFFs get a Major Injury or Critical Injury, the injury is healed automatically when the mission ends and I either beam back to my ship, or my ship warps out into sector space.

Or maybe it's a new feature I didn't know about...?

I've noticed something similar with Ship Injuries as well. The Minor ones stay, but the Major and Critical ones disappear. Not that I don't like it this way, but I always thought you needed to visit ESD or DS9 to heal Major and Critical Injuries (or use an item).
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-28-2011, 05:02 PM
I've not noticed this. And I've been getting a good fair share of injuries lately.

One thing that I have noticed is that my Major injuries seem to never heal. I was under the impression that Minor and Major injuries were supposed to heal themselves, but Critical needed to be manually healed. In my case, through 1.5 playthroughs, I've never had a Major injury that's healed itself, i've always had to heal it. I may just be mistaken about the mechanics though. Maybe it's only minor injuries that heal over time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Check in the character sheet if it's actually being healed and not just disappearing from the debuff bar. I've noticed that for some time, they'll clear from the debuff bar but still show up when you cilck the "Injured!" button or go to the free heal at spacedock.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Check in the character sheet if it's actually being healed and not just disappearing from the debuff bar. I've noticed that for some time, they'll clear from the debuff bar but still show up when you cilck the "Injured!" button or go to the free heal at spacedock.
I've actually checked the characters individually and the Major and Critical Injuries disappear from their status screens as well.

For example, last night I was running through "Assimilation" on Advanced Difficulty, where you beam into the Borg cube and find the Undine being assimilated. I was incapacitated so many times during the part where you fight the Fully Assimilated Undine that it wasn't even funny. I had stacked up about 15 different types of injuries on my Captain, but my BOFFs didn't get injured at all (surprising, even though they were all incapacitated as many times as my Captain was).

Anyways, of those 15 or so injuries on my Captain, about 8 of which were Major and 3 were Critical.

The mission ended and I beamed back up into Sector Space. I checked my Captain and of the 15 injuries he had, only 1 was listed on his status screen, and it was a Minor injury. Keep in mind I didn't use any injury-healing items either.