Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
So... why come here and talk about powers x and y and say they're the most pressing issues we've got when you'll just change powers F and U?

Well, thanks a lot anyways, I'd love a grav well + scram sens + warp plasma + HY trico disable + PSW for additional stun lols.

Pew Pew Pew, I will miss you guys come 12-20-2011.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-25-2011, 05:06 AM
Automated defence turrets for Everyoneeeee!
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
Automated defence turrets for Everyoneeeee!
Time to unleash... Dispersal Pattern Beta 3! O_o
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-25-2011, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
So... why come here and talk about powers x and y and say they're the most pressing issues we've got when you'll just change powers F and U?

Well, thanks a lot anyways, I'd love a grav well + scram sens + warp plasma + HY trico disable + PSW for additional stun lols.

Pew Pew Pew, I will miss you guys come 12-20-2011.
Lol thats what I was thinking. They pretend to listen to us and want feedback on the current new Tactical Team / SS ideas, and at the same time screwing up all other stuff...
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-25-2011, 08:13 AM
-I understand that scissors can beat paper, and i get how rock can beat scissors. but there is no way paper can beat rock. paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock, leaving it immobile? why can't paper do this to scissors? screw scissors. why can't paper do this to people? why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class. ill tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody. A rock will tear it up in 2 seconds. when i play rock, paper, scissors i always choose rock. then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, i can punch them in the face with my already clinched fist and say, oh sorry, i thought paper would protect you- unknown author
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-25-2011, 08:44 AM
heh... Scramble is the onlyBIG problem in the game, and we tell them this... so what do they do? they give scramble to every f'ing cruiser in the game!!!

I swear, they're doing it on purpose...
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-25-2011, 04:22 PM
Developer incompetence rules the day once again.

I don't get why they bother to even tell us what they're planning on screwing up next. It's not like testing on Redshirt/Tribble is going to change anything (when has it ever?)...

Go to Gre'thor, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber1250 View Post
Developer incompetence rules the day once again.

I don't get why they bother to even tell us what they're planning on screwing up next. It's not like testing on Redshirt/Tribble is going to change anything (when has it ever?)...

Go to Gre'thor, Cryptic.
We don't want them
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
We don't want them
Exactly, not welcome... even the ones that have "moved" on. Go away.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
We don't want them
Honestly, who would? Probably not even their families.