Lt. Commander
# 1 Totally lost on how to begin
09-25-2011, 06:22 PM
I've written a decent foundry mission and now am trying to implement in. I started building the maps before Season 4, stopped for awhile and am now attempting to continue. I most of my maps built however I'm trying to start the story board aspect of it now.

I am totally lost on how proceed. I don't know if it's because I'm tired of if there's no logical layout to the story board.

I want Admiral Marconi to give the mission, so I select him, add the text and then from there, I want to player to go to DS9 Space map and look for a satellite. That's where the map transition confuses me. when I play the mission, no matter where I am, it starts at ESD, a BO asks me if I want to warp to DS9 and automatically I'm there. This doesn't sound right, does it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-25-2011, 09:58 PM
[urlhttp://starbaseugc.com/index.php/noob-guides/tutorials-guide/=Here's[/url] a good list of tutorials to help yiou get started with the foundry.

You may want to start with Transitions 101 that should give you what you need to help resolve the issue you are having.