Lt. Commander
# 1 Content Crisis Summit
09-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Greetings. The League of Extraordinary Captains, Nova Squadron, European Delta Command, and the Immortal Brotherhood are hosting a content crisis summit in hopes of pooling our resources and creativity to alleviate what can be perceived by some to be an increased player apathy due to a lack of in-game content.

This isn't a gathering of leaders to debate whether or not there is a content drought, nor will this be a Cryptic-bashing. It is up to us as fleet leaders to provide our members with the best in-game experience possible; to subsidize in-game content deficiencies with fleet-related events or gatherings; and to ensure that our members are returning to the game eager and ready for Free-2-Play and the completion of Season Four: Crossfire.

If you are a fleet leader and/or have authorization by your fleet leadership to attend this summit then we welcome you. We are meeting aboard my ship (to avoid trolls) on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. You can find me under Emily Kathryn Janeway@nicholas.nefarious, or search for any officer of the League of Extraordinary Captains to get an invite.

I hope to see as many fleets as possible; however, if you are unable to participate I have no problems sharing the ideas and concepts that this summit may produce in order to help your fleet and members remain engaged!