You expected different
Did you really though?
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Did you really though?
With as broken as this game is I wish I could say it surprises me. When skills like FaW and now TS are so strong fleets fall back to the good back up that they are familiar with. Its sad but its true. When you need a borked skill like spam and SS to counter skills like TS or FaW from a few months ago anything with moderate success will be copied by the masses.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Simple, didn't we agree this was cheesy a while ago? The fleet I'm talking about knows exactly who they are. Vent conversations regarding the overpowered ability of torpedo spread then turning around, going against their word not to use it and....you guessed it. Using it. Mixed with 4-5 copies of charged particle burst 3, mines, scramble sensors, and photonic shockwave and you have quite literally the most, to coin a phrase "underserving of respect" team that has ever played. You have lost the respect of a good majority of the people in the PVP community and continue to do so without regard. You have lost players because of this, and do not seem to care. If this is the image you'd like to set forth for yourselves, then by all means, continue to use the only means by which you can win.

@BobTheYak: "There are five enemy players in that cloud of mines - can you find them?"
http://imageshack.us/f/269/sobmine.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/spamca.jpg/

Congrats...you win, the least respect!

Added another...same fleet

^this

Seriously though, let them be Sarek.... Keep the honor to yourself!
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-27-2011, 08:52 PM
There is again. what spam

what gives?

explainatory plese.

Am i beng acused again? wut.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
There is again. what spam

what gives?

explainatory plese.

Am i beng acused again? wut.
Heavens no my dear friend, not you. Some...others.

gg
Lt. Commander
# 18 Fix it
09-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Honest Feed back. Fix It. Its Broke. Till then Good pvpers know what skills are fun and fine, and play with those. Bad Pvpers Dont. I Volunteer to Play test any Pvp Balance Work Cryptic would like to do. Ill even give good feed back. Volunteering is Nice.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-27-2011, 09:15 PM
*sits and watches*

To be completely fair though, I did recently put a Scramble on my Intrepid. But I take it off when I notice other scramblers on the team.

Edit: Aaaaand I just took it off in favor of another heal.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Hehe, good thread. Beagles is talking here about PVP community and OPVP rules. What community? What rules? Almost every premade match looks the same: "bring whatever you have there even if it's the most annoying s**t...oh wait, you know what? Bring only s**t".
I could show you screenshots with sea of mines scattered by best fleets. Perma SS is 2nd issue. So? We are mature people or little kids. When I'm saying that I don't use SS, mines, this new Anti-Matter Spread Console - I really don't use it. If I would be moron without life and my every death in a match would mean for me end of the world, maybe I'd use every s**t in this game. But so far I'm ok.
Respect for players like: Bob, D'rek, Gripple, MiniMax, Vex, Cap-King, Hale, Bio....and many other great players. They don't use cheap tricks.