Lt. Commander
# 11
09-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Awesome news! And glad to see D'Angelo making a public appearance! Hello!

So does this mean the new tutorials are done if they want us to play them again?
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-28-2011, 06:49 PM
this is very promising and cant wait to see it in action.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Awesome!

I must admit I did a bit of a squee when I saw that Tribble is (planning on) coming back tomorrow. I was kind of miffed about not transferring characters until I finished the sentence, heh. Sounds very cool, and I'm looking forward to new tutorial and stuff.

I haven't leveled up an Engineering Captain yet; looks like I'll be trying it out on Tribble.

Looking forward to seeing the future dev blogs, as well as helping test out on Tribble. Will we be able to download any of the 'new' Tribble build before tomorrow, or is the plan to wait until the morning (Cryptic time) so you guys can have all hands on deck? (Either way it awesome to me, just really wondering if I could get a jump on downloading it, heh. I still have my old copy of Tribble on my computer, but I'm guessing the new, F2P one is going to (hopefully) be bigger/different.)

Anyhoo, great news and thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Thank you!! I seriously was beginning to wonder if this was EVER going to happen.

Wow, now I'm just on cloud nine. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Cool! Thanks for the update! I would also like an RSS feed, would make it easier to see updates.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Also, the Calendar has been updated with some more dates and details... more updates on the way next week!
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-28-2011, 07:05 PM
+1 for RSS feed.

Assuming most of the major 4.1 updates are in there as well, I'm super excited about this. If not... still excited, but less so. I don't know how long F2P will remain in testing, but the fact that it got up and running so quickly after being announced is very promising. Here's hoping for an early November release.

Edit: Was writing this while the dev above me was posting, apparently. YAY FOR DOFFS!

Will there be any kind of acceleration put on leveling before character transfers are up, so we can get to the higher ranks a little more quickly?
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
Also, the Calendar has been updated with some more dates and details... more updates on the way next week!
Thanks so much! Any hints on what next week will bring? We take any info from spoilers to slightly blurry screenshots.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
Is the Doff system going live tomorrow as well? I couldnt quite tell from the calendar. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobkill View Post
From what bridge was that screenshot taken? I don't think I've ever seen such an accurate display of LCARS or size of panels in STO
I noticed that too... Is that background from an in-game environment? I thought STO wasn't supposed to be using the orange & pink "clown puke" LCARS