Lt. Commander
# 21
09-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Okay, after checking out the updated calendar, I must agree with Heretic and try to use some sick time from work tomorrow, lol. (I really can't, but I don't have to work too much tomorrow, and I'll be able to start testing after I get off, woo-hoo!).

Also, Exocomp Companion?

Oh, hellz yeah!
(Any info and/or screenies? Are they Fed only, or will they be for both factions? Please say both.)

Yay!

(Can someone nudge Matt and ask if he's got a Porthos pet done yet? Pretty please? )
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-28-2011, 07:11 PM
woot woot!

All aboard the testing train!
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-28-2011, 07:13 PM
The bridge in the pic looks like the new Defiant interior!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I noticed that too... Is that background from an in-game environment? I thought STO wasn't supposed to be using the orange & pink "clown puke" LCARS
What you call "clown puke" some of us call home.
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I noticed that too... Is that background from an in-game environment? I thought STO wasn't supposed to be using the orange & pink "clown puke" LCARS
It wasn't supposed to use the red/yellow/blue they used in alpha/

As for that bridge, I think it's the Defiant Replica ship interior that's been mentioned as a C-Store addition similar to the TOS interior. If you're replicating a period interior, I'd imagine LCARS go with it... and I suspect ThomastheCat is responsible for finally adding LCARS CBS would greenlight.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Is the Doff system going live tomorrow as well? I couldnt quite tell from the calendar. Thanks.
The sidebar makes that easier to tell. "Launch window: Sept 29 through Oct 6."
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-28-2011, 07:23 PM
I was hoping that you guys would put in the new tutorial before f2p. In fact, I was just thinking about that exact subject earlier this morning...
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-28-2011, 07:25 PM
So if the Duty Officer System, Tutorial, and Mission UI Modifications are on Tribble, what is Red Shirt going to be used for? I get that Red Shirt is filling in for Tribble, while Tribble has F2P on it, but then what will be tested on Red Shirt?

But other than that, I look forward to tomorrow. Looks like my Commander will be sitting on the shelf for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
The sidebar makes that easier to tell. "Launch window: Sept 29 through Oct 6."
Yeah, I saw that. I'm just asking if its actually going live tomorrow or not =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
So if the Duty Officer System, Tutorial, and Mission UI Modifications are on Tribble, what is Red Shirt going to be used for? I get that Red Shirt is filling in for Tribble, while Tribble has F2P on it, but then what will be tested on Red Shirt?

But other than that, I look forward to tomorrow. Looks like my Commander will be sitting on the shelf for a while.
I assume RS will be for any changes that go live prior to F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post

Redshirt is testing bug fixes and other things coming directly to the Holodeck rather then going into the FTP Beta.