Rihannsu
The Singularity meter is now staying in place through load screens and while on foot.
Captain
# 2
05-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Ah, looks like you beat me to it.

Confirmed.

I'm guessing something was broken/excluded with the cleanup call for it. It remains onscreen permanently until you restart the client. The only thing I've seen successfully hide it is a screenshot(it even displays when you press escape to bring up your menu and will even haunt you all the way to the account login screen).
Survivor of Remus
# 3
05-17-2013, 01:45 AM
To add to this, I also noticed that when going to edit your UI layout, I actually saw two windows for the Singularity Meter. Was unable to take a screenshot of the double Meter, but did take one of the Meter persisting onto the Tailor UI:

http://i.imgur.com/9SuzXhz.jpg

I'm not sure if it was part of the cause, but I first noticed the strange meter behavior after the 2nd portion of Best Defense. I was auto-loaded into my shuttle, and my meter appeared to have shifted from its original location on its own. I didn't really pay it any mind until I went to warp out of the area and saw that the meter remained on the loading screen.

I can also confirm that restarting the client remedies the issue.
Career Officer
# 4
05-17-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm having this issue too. Though I'd love to be able to use my singularity charge from the ground... :^D lol
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-17-2013, 08:47 AM
I, too, am having this issue...I submitted bug id 41,689
Career Officer