Lt. Commander
# 1 Federation Coliseum mission
09-28-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm having an issue with the Coliseum mission on my Lt. 10 Sci capt. I got to this mission, did the first arena with prisoner 1487, went back as it told me to, he is teleported in, I have the conversation with him. After that is just stops, I can no longer talk to the other prisoner and they do not come and open the door for me to go back and fight again in the arena. I've done this now twice, first time I logged out and off thinking it was just me. I waited a couple of hours, come back and tried again and the same exact thing happens, the conversation ends with him asking if I trust him (the other prisoner) and that's it, nothing else.

I guess I have to skip this because I'm not going to wait for the doors to open up, been waiting since i started this post and he's still just standing there in the jail cell and I still can't speak with the npc in the cell next to me.

Suggestion: IF you are going to require that certain texts be selected as a response in order to progress in a mission, then allow the player to keep having the conversation until they get it right, don't cut them off and just leave them hanging. All this does is frustrate and complicate something that is supposed to be fun, but really, two tries and i"m still in the same situation, no way that I can see that I can move it along. So what do I do? I drop it and move on. So much for finishing up the Rom story line for me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2011, 03:29 AM
That never happened to me. Selecting the "wrong" dialogue options usually results in Slamek ending the conversation. But you can just repeat the process. By the time he asks you if he can trust you (and you say yes of course) the mission should progress. Since it doesn´t for you... well I have no clue, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2012, 03:58 AM
i have a same problem and i cant find way to repeat it because when i drop missin and try to repeat it,its dosnt start from the beggining.
please help me i check much site but cant find way to fix it (
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2012, 04:14 AM
If everything else fails, drop the mission, leave the map and wait for an hour or so, then re-select the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2012, 04:22 AM
i will try to do some other missions,maybe after then i can repeat it from begging,thx for help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlar
i will try to do some other missions,maybe after then i can repeat it from begging,thx for help.
Try to team up with another player - if only to reset the instance.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Just drop the mission and restart.