Lt. Commander
# 11
09-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueheart
Great idea! I'll be subscribing as well
It has definitely made Tribble testing more fun ... and helped me locate a couple of testing partners to keep it from being so ... well ... dull.

But you know how the LT grades are.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Let's face it ... Probe / Accolade farmers have made taking down the Borg command ship rather difficult in more cases than we want to face.

Teaming is something that has helped some of us (via the UFC chat channel) quite a bit.

To keep from spamming the "UFC" social channel with RA teaming traffic, we are switching RA teaming over to channel "UFC-REDALERT."

What I see this new channel as being used for is for coordinated teaming.

I can see coordination in placing various participants in various sectors, being teamed up, and attacking the borg RAs as a team.

If you go in with at least 3 or even 2 .. You stand a much better chance of getting the job done.

Feel free to join us in the fight against the borg as they may call out RAs on the regular REDALERT channel ... but we actually are working to team out attacks to stop the invasion in its tracks.

So join us on "UFC-REDALERT" today.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-02-2011, 11:37 AM
I'll join and vote for a sticky, anything for getting people together.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder, please direct any Accolade farmers to the Accolades channel ^_^.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
Pathfinder, please direct any Accolade farmers to the Accolades channel ^_^.
You know ... THAT is not a bad idea.

Especially if you are talking about people who are going after accolades team up. It would help put them more in certain instances together so it doesn't ruin as much fun (when we talk of probes and such) of those seeking to defeat things like the Borg Command Ship.

Helps keep both sides happy.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
You know ... THAT is not a bad idea.

Especially if you are talking about people who are going after accolades team up. It would help put them more in certain instances together so it doesn't ruin as much fun (when we talk of probes and such) of those seeking to defeat things like the Borg Command Ship.

Helps keep both sides happy.
For the record, as far as I know no Accoladers have specifically tried farming the instances. Almost everyone was pretty satisfied just using Cannon Scatter Volley to "Tag" each ship and get credit that way without intentionally letting the ship spawn more. It's not a race.

If any accoladers are reading this and have been doing that, please stop. It's not fair to everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I'll probably subscribe to some of these; though my fleet isn't too small, just full of older memebers who have jobs / real lives that are busy all the time lol....I'm amazed I have time right now while I should be continuing to study for a college exam. :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-04-2011, 12:21 PM
On the same page as your Xenor. But this channel and at least others really have helped out.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I'll probably subscribe to some of these; though my fleet isn't too small, just full of older memebers who have jobs / real lives that are busy all the time lol....I'm amazed I have time right now while I should be continuing to study for a college exam. :p
Honestly, this is why we created these channels and a problem its been help us with.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Heading on back to Page 1.