Lt. Commander
# 1 Connection Problem
09-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Cryptic fix the patcher server, the launcher autoupdate, and the launchers for Champions Online and Star Trek Online. I can not currently access either of the launcher for those games. I receive a message pop up after the Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate shows up. The message is as follows: Unable to establish connection to the Patcher Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support. Well that's more or less what I'm doing here. You see the problem IS NOT my Internet connection because I can access Internet Explorer, Steam, and other Internet functions fine. It's your servers and game patchers and what not that aren't working. Please fix them so I can access these two games (CO and STO). Thank you. I'd appreciate your quick response to this problem it is very irritating so please fix it ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Is somebody on this problem? I have tried and tried and tried to load up STO and CO. This is getting ridiculous. And can any player try and help me out? I can't tolerate this anymore. I'm going to play other games like Elder Scrolls Oblivion until you get your games back together Cryptic. This is unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2011, 02:25 PM
CJ, I have a link to Customer Service in my Signature. Please feel free to use it, See: GM-Support-Ticket, below.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
CJ, I have a link to Customer Service in my Signature. Please feel free to use it, See: GM-Support-Ticket, below.
Thanks I submitted a tick in the support section of the STO site already, but I'm going to submit a GM ticket anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderJackson900
Thanks I submitted a tick in the support section of the STO site already, but I'm going to submit a GM ticket anyway.
Nevermind your link took me to the same place where I submitted my ticket. All I got to do is wait for them to see and respond to this ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Why am i continously being disconnected from the holodeck! c'mon guys!
Lt. Commander
# 7 Please help us ASAP
09-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Cryptic get on this issue I can't play either STO or CO until you fix the Launcher/Patcher Server/Cryptic Autolauncher Updater. I haven't seen any of you Devs on here respond to the threads about the patcher and launcher problem. We keep getting either one of two messages telling us we either can't connect to the patcher server or that the patcher client received a message during a state of non function. We need this fixed in order to play your games. Please fix the issue it's very irritating and just a response or post in our threads about the issue would very much appreciated. I haven't even you guys post in the Champions Online threads about this. Please help us out here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-29-2011, 06:20 PM
i got the same problem
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Have you guys tried flushing your DNS if you know how too use command prompt first type cmd then copy and past this ipconfig /flushdns
Lt. Commander
# 10 A little nervous
09-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Have you guys tried flushing your DNS if you know how too use command prompt first type cmd then copy and past this ipconfig /flushdns
I'll try this, but I'm a little nervous about doing what you suggest because I looked up what DNS is and what flushing it would do so I'm a little nervous but I'll try it.