Lt. Commander
# 1 i need help now please lol
09-29-2011, 03:11 PM
i am using the cryptic autolauncher to download this game. i bought it off of star trek online and have been slowly downloading it over the past week. this is due to crappy internet issues and time. it only had 1000 some megabytes left but not it will not start up it says "unable to establish connection to patch server. please check your internet connection. if problems persist please contact technical support" but i have no means of doing this can anyone tell me a fix to this. obviously my internet is working fine due to the fact im posting this

now it is saying "the patchclient got a message while it was in a state of no response function" wtf is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Login Issue
09-29-2011, 03:48 PM
I am trying to use the Auto update to lo gin and start the game and i keep getting the following message.
"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function." how can i get past this?
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2011, 04:59 PM
im hving the same issue
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Same here!! someone else told me to try right clicking and running it as an Administor, and that worked for them, but it hasn't for me...
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I am having this same issue. This issue began with me once this Patch went up. Which leaves me to believe that this may/is the reason why everyone is having connection problems.

Cryptic needs to start doing it's due diligence to ensure that when these Patches not negatively impacting it's clients. Not pleased cryptic... not pleased at all...

God can only imagine when it goes F2P - it's gonna be one of those... "Ehh, what are you complaining about, your playing for free..." I guess maybe they are giving us a taste of that medicine now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Exactly. This company needs with the program. I'm not going to contuously try to load up the launchers of either Champions Online or Star Trek Online. I'm having this issue with both games. I'm going to play something else while they supposedly or hopefully fix this. This happens to be one of my favorite games and I happen to be a Litetimer and I paid over $200 for that Lifetime Subscription so I don't think it's particularly funny or fair or acceptable for this kind of negligence to happen. If Crpytic doesn't already know about this they better get on it now because I'm not pleased about this problem. This is the second time something like this has happened after or around a patch.