Lt. Commander
# 71
09-30-2011, 11:32 PM
I was wondering when it talks about the rewards for getting to 31 and 51... does it have to be a federation character or can it be a klingon once their changes are out because I was more of wanting to use my free time testing and getting a klingon/KDF to 51.
Lt. Commander
# 72
10-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
I was wondering when it talks about the rewards for getting to 31 and 51... does it have to be a federation character or can it be a klingon once their changes are out because I was more of wanting to use my free time testing and getting a klingon/KDF to 51.
I do believe it specifies federation character in the article.

Quote:
If you get a Federation character from start to level 11, we'll give you a free 8 hour XP boost item. If you get to level 31, we'll give you a reasonably large chunk of dilithium (exactly how much depends a bit on how the economy tunes up in testing, but this will be a meaningful award). And if you get a character to level 51, we'll give you a bonus ship slot and a unique title that only the most elite Tribblers will have.
Yep Fed
Lt. Commander
# 73
10-01-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm surprised that with the mission log revamp, you still haven't put in what the mission rewards are!!
Please PLEASE put in mission rewards in the mission log.
It's quite easy to forget what the mission rewards are, and I'd like to be able to look in my mission log, see the rewards and go "ok I think I'll go for this mission now, and perhaps do that one next" based on what I judge would help me based on the rewards.
Again, please put in mission rewards in the mission log!!
Lt. Commander
# 74
10-04-2011, 09:47 AM
OK, having played with it over the weekend, I'm really not enjoying the new Mission Journal UI, primarily for what it leaves out:

It will never direct you to complete your tutorial missions.
It will never direct you to complete even one exploration mission.
It will never direct you to run a patrol.
It will never direct you to run a sector-defense mission.
It will never direct you to run a diplomatic mission.

And I'm pretty sure there's more it leaves out, but the net result is that you end up with a clot of missions that you get offered but will go uncompleted. That's whole sections of rewards that people will never get if they depend on this feature.

Worse luck, clicking on a mission in the new Mission Journal UI doesn't make it the primary mission, which means that its objectives will be buried, off the bottom of the screen. You'll be in the middle of an episode, trying to figure out what the next objective is, and your objectives window will be filled up with a long list of long-outleveled patrol, defend, and tutorial mission objectives that just happen to sort above it.

If nothing else, I feel like that left-hand large icon should always show the lowest-ranked mission in your journal, whether it's an Episodic mission or not. Failing that, I'd make the window a little taller, and put rectangular text buttons underneath the three big rectangular buttons, above the horizontal event scroller, for Next Patrol, Next Sector Defense, and Current Exploration zone.
Lt. Commander
# 75
10-04-2011, 09:49 AM
^ Make sure you post those thoughts in the actual Tribble feedback forum.
Lt. Commander
# 76
10-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Question:
If you reach lvl51 on a toon do you also get the Xp boost from lvl 11 and the x amount dilithium from lvl31?
( and also the same question for the doff system rewards)

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 77
10-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousBrad
It will never direct you to complete your tutorial missions.
It will never direct you to complete even one exploration mission.
It will never direct you to run a patrol.
It will never direct you to run a sector-defense mission.
It will never direct you to run a diplomatic mission.
Or foundry mission.