Lt. Commander
# 1 B'tran Planet Mission Bug
10-30-2011, 08:02 PM
The mission is named Alpha Persie that involves taking out Borgs. At the first group I encountered, I fired at a Borg and then both the Borg group and my Boffs disappeared. According the the Boff info, my team were suddenly 50+ meters away from me, though the Borg were still able to shoot at me from some invisible location. I suspect that everyone (except my Captain) fell through the environment. This is a constant bug (did it twice) with this mission.

edit: (VA) B'tran - Planet Alpha Persei YF 327 Patrol
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64
The mission is named Alpha Persie that involves taking out Borgs. At the first group I encountered, I fired at a Borg and then both the Borg group and my Boffs disappeared. According the the Boff info, my team were suddenly 50+ meters away from me, though the Borg were still able to shoot at me from some invisible location. I suspect that everyone (except my Captain) fell through the environment. This is a constant bug (did it twice) with this mission.
Sadly, the exploration zones are pretty packed with bugged maps. Just make a ticket about it just in case they get fixed sometime in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2011, 09:27 PM
The Exploration planet side maps have been broken since before launch. I've placed a ton of tickets in already for planetside problems since launch, and very few have been corrected.