Lt. Commander
# 21
10-03-2011, 07:25 AM
i've had the same happen to me, but i think if they have you gain Dilithium every mission and explorations which at the moment is not in then there would be no issue but common where testing here give us a break it's not easy fighting T 3 in a T 1 or T 4 in a T 2 so can we get are free ship while testing or untill you inplement the dilithium system properly.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-03-2011, 07:27 AM
need a response from a cryptic staff
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-03-2011, 07:29 AM
if this is not fixed before launch it will fail, Star Trek gamers will not put up with this for long and there will be no long term commitment from the gaming community with a model like this.

I like the concept of Dilithium, but seriously 20,000 for a freaking consol?!?

either make things cheaper and give us enough dilithium at lvl up to get the ship we should be in, or just bring back ship tokens, and make it so we can purchase other ships if we like, cuz that is why we play, its to pilot a STAR SHIP!

this should take first priority, or we are all in for an epic FAIL!
Lt. Commander
# 24 Issue
10-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Quinn Hoarded my dilithium too. Cant get my ship

TICKET 18,974
Lt. Commander
# 25 Bad move!!!!
10-08-2011, 02:34 AM
I was just playing on the KDF side and leveled up to Commander and of course just like everyone else the Dilithium given is not enough for a new ship... WHY did you change the system.. change it back.. this portion of the system was not broken so this is something that needs to be taken completely out. there was nothing wrong with a ship token. Just leave the old system in place... I am shocked that you would change this.

That and you completely have no need for the LT commander tier of ships... by the time you get to choose a new ship you are a commander.. seriously lame. you should have just added new missions instead of screw up the entire opening of the KDF and unbalance the whole system.... LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better yet you should have finished the KDF side in the first place.. its very clear that you left out so much content... . seriously having to grind to Lt. general is absurd.

Please fix this!!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-08-2011, 07:42 AM
to me to end this is bring back the free ship token for gold members and as for on tribble for now bring it back to stop the raging devs...................
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
I hit captain and didnt even recieve dillitium.... I still have the origional amout from the last level. Now I have to level through captain with a newb ship...