Lt. Commander
Or I should say still broken. The tactical sub-objective hasn't worked since before Season 4, and you expect people to see this when the game goes Free to play and not complain? It's been reported many times why has it never been fixed? or to my knowledge even recognized.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2011, 05:21 PM
First time doing the tac sub-objective so not sure exactly what was supposed to happen. For me first group of Orions died when two plasma jets were turned on. Got an accolade and 5 skill points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
try running it with a team, and have a science player do the science accolade or an engineer do the engineering one. Doing either of the two accolades, or just starting the medical one will lock out the tactical one. And you have to do the two before the tactical one or they become locked out. So the tactical one is impossible to do on teams of multiple classes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-29-2011, 11:10 PM
First time solo on my tac I got the accolade (also scanned the injured crewmen).

Second time in a team each of us got each others accolades as well as the "Plays well together" one.

So it's working for me, any more info you can provide? I might make another toon and try to reproduce it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2011, 11:53 PM
I got the TAC accolade..worked just fine.. activate console just outside the engine room on the right side of the passage way BAMPH first group of orions die..
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-30-2011, 08:30 AM
every time me and my fleet has rand Stranded in Space since the new accolades were put in, if you try the tactical one, the second pop up (the one that actually vents the gas) does not appear. It's been like this for months.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
every time me and my fleet has rand Stranded in Space since the new accolades were put in, if you try the tactical one, the second pop up (the one that actually vents the gas) does not appear. It's been like this for months.
I had the same issue yesterday while running it solo. First pop-up yes, Second pop-up no.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-30-2011, 09:06 AM
It's worked for me consistently, but there's a catch that you have to watch if you have a turret team: if you engage that first group in any way (even a left behind turret or a boff stuck in one of those wall pylons, even a stray plasma fire on their beam in point) the tactical objective seems to be disabled. Make sure your turrets are gone and your boffs aren't screwing off when you go into engineering.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-30-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
If I'm not mistaken that is a common problem, that can be avoided. When leaving the eng room, make sure that the tac (and the tac only) accesses the console... I believe when noone else touches it the accolade can be done, even with a team.

No guarantee... just some distant memories.