Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission overview tab
09-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Generally, I like it. It's a nice place to get a quick glance at what your options are. I'll be using it all the time.

However, I'm getting just a tad annoyed about a small detail - I'll explain it by comparing what I usually do, with how it currently works.

Up til now, whenever I finish a mission I exit the zone then press "J" to bring up the window with my mission list. Then I doubleclick the mission with a green checkmark (always listed on the top here - which it often isn't in the mission list GUI widget - so it's easy to find.) This hails the relevant commander or admiral, so i can get my reward.

Now, I press "J" and get the overview page. It shows the just finished mission at the top, but clicking it does nothing. To hail the commander, I first have to either click the "more info" button or click the "in progress" tab, which takes me to the page I used to get when pressing "J", and then I can doubleclick the mission as normal.

So what's the big deal? Sounds the same? Yeah, as I said it's minor - it's ONE extra click to get where I need to go. But it's an extra click I didn't use to have to go through, and while at first it didn't bother me, after some missions and patrols, it's starting to annoy the heck outta me. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it just feels unnecessary.

So what could be done to fix it? Well, just let me click the mission title where it says "Completed Mission:" on the overview page, and have it take me straight to the mission giving commander or admiral for my reward. Or add another "hail" button next to it, maybe?