Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Whatever the patch corrected apparantly did not correct the Azura.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Ship tokens kinda screw you if you don't use then. if you don't use them you can't get the next tier promotion. eg. donít use at Comm. unless you use it you can't get your Capt. promotion perks or ship token
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Next, ESD load times need to be handled. It's only going to get worse when you add Gold members who have priority.

If you can get lift the 15 min logout limit when someone is on a loading screen, that would probably help.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
Ship tokens kinda screw you if you don't use then. if you don't use them you can't get the next tier promotion. eg. donít use at Comm. unless you use it you can't get your Capt. promotion perks or ship token
First, why wouldn't you use them? I'm honestly asking here. Even if I didn't want the next tier ship, I bought it just to clear the token - for example, the Tier 3 science ship. I hate the looks of it, so I buy one, decomission it, (after stripping it for parts) and buy a Nebula-class. Seems like a non-issue to me.

Second, perhaps instead of a token for a ship, a discount is applied? Or hell, just fix the dilithium Quinn gives you - for example, at Lieutenant Commander you get enough to buy a new ship, but at Commander you need to have more, and I'm given to understand that it gets worse as you rank up. Forget trying to buy any of what was the exploration gear.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
Any news on the "Not enough Dilithium to get Cmdr ship" problem?
Aye, wtf were they thinking, how could something like this not be picked up beforehand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
And this is precisely why getting rid of free ship tokens before the new economy take effect was a *horrible* idea. Though, I can't say I am totally shocked by the lack of forethought.

Yep, im not surprised either. Just shows how unproffesional cryptic is at even the basics
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-02-2011, 10:34 AM
^ I am starting to believe it is an intended change. They want you to do the alternate means of making up the difference - only issue is exploration etc is not handing out dilithium at this time to make it work.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-02-2011, 12:07 PM
all merit rewards are supposed to be dilithium too aswell as pvp, so just wait for that to come and i think the lack of dili will be a minor issue (u'll have to do explo missions maybe 3-4 times / rank)
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-03-2011, 08:18 AM
I might be willing to come to try again for testing once the bugs I am experiencing are dealt with so I can actually play. I will know this when I see a 50 page release note showing all the bugs that have been fixed. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-03-2011, 09:35 AM
TO all Devs thx for allowing us to enjoy this F2P server. The duty officer has been helpful in sapce and ground combat. I'm following the Diplomatic route becasue I enjoy bringing different parties to one common agreement that all can benefit from when compremizing. Leveling up is no problem. I've tried and tried to get the PvP'ers over on holodeck to play on F2P. Their lost and our gain (knowledge) when F2P comes on line. I'm curious, what happens to the toon we created in F2P test server? Will he/she be moved on over to Holodeck? Or will Holodeck move on over to F2P? Those are questions we are asking.

Thanks Devs
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-03-2011, 11:36 AM
how does the dilithium crystals work cause it say i have 0 i just want to get out of the miranda