Lt. Commander
Where is Mission - "A Difficulty Decision"

I hit level 5 and in the Level up description it states that's the level where you unlock the difficulty slider, etc; BUT t mssion you get that explains t difficulty slider to the player was never offered to my Trible character. Either allow the difficulty slider to be unlocked from the start; and talk about it in the main tutorial; or allow this mission to be offered at the appropriate level for players again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Its in a chain of missions that if I remember correctly starts with the one where you have to go to sickbay.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 03:36 PM
You might have to go to Quinn's office to get the mission. I've noticed that simply hailing him, as you can on Holodeck, doesn't get you every little mission. Some require a personal appearance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg180 View Post
You might have to go to Quinn's office to get the mission. I've noticed that simply hailing him, as you can on Holodeck, doesn't get you every little mission. Some require a personal appearance.
Nope - mission is not offered by Quinn or anyone else via hail or in person. (I checked before posting)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-01-2011, 09:05 PM
In that case, I'm out of suggestions. I haven't made it that far on Tribble yet. I'll have to play some more and see if it comes up. Does anyone know at what rank it is offered?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-01-2011, 11:24 PM
OK, I'm a Lieutenant 5 and I have the mission available. It's mission that comes after doing two others in a chain.

Here's what you do: Go to or hail Quinn. Accept the mission "Medical Attention." You'll go to Spacedock sickbay and talk to the doctor, he'll give you some regenerators. He'll offer you a mission. Accept that and you'll go to the shipyard and talk to the ship repairs officer (chief engineer.) He'll give you some components and then offer you the "Difficulty Decision" mission.