Lt. Commander
Mission - Diplomatic Orders: Issues and Concerns

Details:
  • Savinís portrait jumps between two sizes when you select the various options in his contact dialog.

• Attitude of shuttle in-flight during both cutscenes is erratic and disturbing. Please make it respond as if it is travelling at half impulse and no more.

• The change of the Vulcan Ambassador into a Klingon did not happen on screen during my cutscene. It just.. happened with no transition.
Relevant hardware/OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, ATI Radeon 6970, ATI Catalyst 11.9.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-01-2011, 07:02 AM
On mine, the Shuttle was erratic and overly turbulent as well. Plus at one point it flat out just vanished only to fade back in a few seconds later.

As a side note, wouldn't it be better to make the exterior model a runabout to match the interior model? Other wise it just looks a bit ridiculous that theType II shuttle craft exterior could probably fit on it's interior since its much larger.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 02:51 PM
True. Its kind of crazy huge on the interior.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Personally i'd LOVE to get the Type II interior. It's SUPPOSED to feel cramped and tiny.

Even better would be that it let you select which shuttle to take. I think picking up a Vulcan Diplomat would require something fancier like the Captains Yacht, which i'd love to see an interior too. Dune Buggy and all. I remember being excited when they mantioned we would be getting shuttle interiors and then they hand us the interior for the wrong shuttle.