Lt. Commander
# 1 Game Crash during Turtorial
10-01-2011, 01:26 PM
My game crashed as I was talking to the transporter cheif preparing to beam to the Khitomer.

Crash log was submitted, however, now I am spending 10 minutes verifying files. Although I know the routine any F2Per that encounters this will surely not even bother coming back after first the large download then update, spend a few minutes in game only to have to re-verify for another 20 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 2 me too
10-01-2011, 01:56 PM
I have had a similar crash in the fed azure mission right after i talk to my transporter chief the game crashes
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 05:34 PM
seems to crash a lot when the cutscenes finish and the game comes back on screen...almost constantly.

did the same mission on holodeck without any issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
My game crashed as I was talking to the transporter cheif preparing to beam to the Khitomer.

Crash log was submitted, however, now I am spending 10 minutes verifying files. Although I know the routine any F2Per that encounters this will surely not even bother coming back after first the large download then update, spend a few minutes in game only to have to re-verify for another 20 minutes.
Same thing happened to me however my game crashed just after using the transporter. I transported out... the loading screen came up and it finished... I saw my ship for a split second then it crashed.