Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop the Signal
09-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Once i hit the "upload data" portion, my transmission was interrupted and then I am no longer able to do anything.

I can't even submit a ticket because the server keeps messing up
Lt. Commander
The Undine dreadnought will not die; the Undine frigets cotinously spawn.

The Klingons you are assisting to kill the dreadnought are killed and you are left with all the spawns..

I've attempted to leave the system and come back; log off and back on; drop the mission all together and nothing works.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4spock View Post
The Undine dreadnought will not die; the Undine frigets cotinously spawn.

The Klingons you are assisting to kill the dreadnought are killed and you are left with all the spawns..

I've attempted to leave the system and come back; log off and back on; drop the mission all together and nothing works.
I'm having this issue too. they're just killing the Klingons too fast and then turing on me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-01-2011, 07:14 AM
I got the upload data bug also. The upload fails and the mission just stalls. Tried beaming out and I dropped and restarted the mission three times. I've given up here. Since this mission had already been reported, I'm going to move on and grind so I can get to testing the Duty Officer system.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-01-2011, 12:16 PM
You are doing the mission wrong.

Already a big thread on this - the data stream part is bugged, the Dreadnaught is not.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=233192
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I was looking forward to trying the Duty Officer system but I'm not going to play "Stranded in Space" 23 times to reach Lt.Cmdr so it'll have to wait until we can transfer characters over.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I had the data upload bug in a team. The enemy group that is supposed to interrupt you took a few minutes to spawn and once defeated we counldnt use the console again.

We beamed out and reset the instance and then it worked so it seems to be hit and miss.

If you've had this bug, beam out and wait 5 minutes for the instance to reset (or log out and back in) and try again so you don't have to redo the entire mission.