Lt. Commander
Heya fellows

I been thinking alot on what I will ask here last couple of days, and I know for sure that others wondering about this aswell.

I've currently got little under 300 emblems and almost 800.000 in Gold-Pressed Latinum.
Will all these reset to 0 or will we get a equal amount but in dilithium.
It would be sad to lose what we have struggled to collect for quite some time.

Anyone know what happens in the weeks to come ?

Best Regards
//Freeman
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2011, 11:35 AM
From what I understand, latinum will stay latinum. Emblems, merits, and everything but EC and latinum will be converted to dilithium (once they figure out the conversion rates).
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Well, still this wasent an answer to my question.
But I can imagine Cryptic have a riot on their hands if they simply remove everything you've been working for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2011, 09:57 AM
It seemed like an answer to your question. GPL and EC stay the same. Nothing changes with them. Emblems will be converted to dilithium but they haven't settled on a final conversion amount yet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Take a good read on my first post again... Think it was a little lack of comprehension there.

I asked if the amount of emblems etc I already have will be transformed into an "equal" amount of dilithium or if they will reset it all.
I didnt ask what becomes what.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman79 View Post
Take a good read on my first post again... Think it was a little lack of comprehension there.

I asked if the amount of emblems etc I already have will be transformed into an "equal" amount of dilithium or if they will reset it all.
I didnt ask what becomes what.
You're not reading what he said, THEY don't know what the conversion rate is going to be yet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvacc99 View Post
You're not reading what he said, THEY don't know what the conversion rate is going to be yet.

Acually I did see it, but I dont understand why even respond here if you dont have an answer, I dont reply to a thread unless I have an answer.
But I guess some are just forum trolls.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman79 View Post
Acually I did see it, but I dont understand why even respond here if you dont have an answer, I dont reply to a thread unless I have an answer.
But I guess some are just forum trolls.
You asked a question that nobody has the answer to. THEY=Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvacc99 View Post
You asked a question that nobody has the answer to. THEY=Cryptic
Well, the Dev has, I was hoping to get some insight and clarification from them, cause I know this worries quite a few out there... If they gonna spend their emblems now while there's still time or if we can hold on to them.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-03-2011, 11:51 AM
We are all in the same boat, on my main I have a combined total of 4942 Badges/Emblems that I want to know what is going to happen to.......