Lt. Commander
# 1 Doffs not tradeable
10-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Unbound Duty Officers are untradeable currently. You can put them into the trade window by clicking and selecting them, but once both players click accept, the trade window closes and nothing happens. I'm assuming that since they can become bound, that while they are unbound they are supposed to be tradeable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havesum
Unbound Duty Officers are untradeable currently. You can put them into the trade window by clicking and selecting them, but once both players click accept, the trade window closes and nothing happens. I'm assuming that since they can become bound, that while they are unbound they are supposed to be tradeable.
Me and a friend were able to trade them. Just not at the same time. He traded me one in one transaction, then I traded him one. Doing both at the same time didn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-04-2011, 08:22 AM
I found the issue. It autoequips the officers to the person you are trading to, so they have to have empty ship duty slots, and you cannot trade more than 5 of each type (ground/space) at a time. If they cannot equip equippable DOffs, the trade fails.

I will refrain from profanities about this issue.

I am unhappy about it.

However, it's obviously a bug which simply needs to be fixed, and we're here to help identify bugs.

I'm wondering if they should be able to be mailed? They currently cannot be. I like the idea of folding up a ferengi into a crate, however, and that thought amuses me for now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havesum
I found the issue. It autoequips the officers to the person you are trading to, so they have to have empty ship duty slots, and you cannot trade more than 5 of each type (ground/space) at a time. If they cannot equip equippable DOffs, the trade fails.

I will refrain from profanities about this issue.

I am unhappy about it.

However, it's obviously a bug which simply needs to be fixed, and we're here to help identify bugs.

I'm wondering if they should be able to be mailed? They currently cannot be. I like the idea of folding up a ferengi into a crate, however, and that thought amuses me for now.
The same Issue was a÷ways there when trading already equiped BOs with friends. A bit annoying IMO since you ALWAYS have to keep a free slot to be able to trade in the first place.