Lt. Commander
I have made it to LC9 but none of the Romulan or Breen missions are available yet. What am I missing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2011, 05:39 PM
The Featured Episodes are now part of the standard level progression. Cloaked Intentions is part of the Romulan quest chain and the Breen seem to be unlocked after (!) the Borg missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3 but..
10-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
The Featured Episodes are now part of the standard level progression. Cloaked Intentions is part of the Romulan quest chain and the Breen seem to be unlocked after (!) the Borg missions.
HI ur right but the missions werent meant to be playey at certerin lower levels so pretty much everybody could join in,

my question is what will happen with the next weekly seriers set around deep space 9 ?

wiill people have to of complete all missions up to the inseration mission of the first new eiposide? for any new starter or anyone with less time to to level up at the start of a new weekly the Captian rank is a long way to go,

the weekely episodes should be branched off or in a different part of the mission log.

i've played all the weekely with all my characters but i've got too many below commander rank, and wouldn't i think be able to level them all up to such a high level for any new weekly episode.