Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission: Frozen
10-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Episode:
Romulan Front

Mission:
Frozen

Issue:
Mission is not offered by Admiral T'nae, even though all missions were completed in order.

Possible Cause of Issue:
The previous mission (Mine Enemy) was turned in by Hailing Starfleet in the Psi Valorium Sector Block, rather then returning to Sierra 39 Base physically.

Additional Info:
-MIssion is available to click on in the Overview, Episodes, but Admiral T'nae does not offer anything when Hail is clicked on.
-Replayed Mine Enemy and turned in mission physically at Sierra 39 Base, but Frozen is still not offered.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I had this same issue even though I was in the Captain levels, i had to gain a level before I could finally pick the mission up, same with the mission after that.

This seems to be a regular occurance, as right now I'm ready to start the Cardasian story line, and even though i'm Captain 8 i have to get to Captain 9 before I can pick up the first mission... This error started with the Frozen mission... In all reality my level is almost to the point of out leveling the Cardasian chain of missions yet I have to wait till the next level to begin them...

Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but based on my past experience with these missions on the live server, i'ld have to call it a bug...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2011, 11:20 AM
had this same thing happen to me just now. Captain 6, unable to get "Frozen". Will try to level up through a replay to see if I can get it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Leveled via Alpha Trianguli Defense Mission. Frozen now offered.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horateus
Leveled via Alpha Trianguli Defense Mission. Frozen now offered.
This happens rather often from the point of the Mission Frozen and with several more missions after that. It is currently happening to me again with the 3rd of the Cardasian missions even though I'm Rear Admiral, Lower Half 3...

This has to be a bug, since the rewards of these missions are below Rear Admiral... Therefore I should be sufficient Level to get these missions, yet it bugs until you reach the next level...

This is a major bug, so I'm just hoping this will be a part of the fixes over the next few patches... Can't really Beta test the remainder of the Story Chains when I keep hitting bumps in the road, or in our case bugs in the road... lol...