Lt. Commander
# 1 Night of the comet bug
10-03-2011, 12:45 PM
When you have to break up the bar fight, the klingons survived and wouldn't die. Everything else died, but the klingons, they'd expose hit em with a secondary from a sniper, no effect.

Anybody else seen this? Or am I just the lucky one?

Edit: Dropped and re-acquired mission, seems to have fixed it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Supposedly it happens...never to me though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
it has happened to alot of people its a old bug been reported several times long before f2p tribble
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2011, 03:30 PM
i found a way around this, and this was told to me in-game, but let the devidians eliminate everyone else, then go medieval on the devidians
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
it has happened to alot of people its a old bug been reported several times long before f2p tribble
That kind'a scares me with this whole F2P thing. They must have gone through the missions when changing them to match your character's level, yet an issue that's been out this long still exists? I realize Cryptic has *ALOT* on their plate right now, but one bugged mission and whamo! their new contact system goes to pot. What would your impressions be as a new player? Would you want to actually spend cash on the game?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
That kind'a scares me with this whole F2P thing. They must have gone through the missions when changing them to match your character's level, yet an issue that's been out this long still exists? I realize Cryptic has *ALOT* on their plate right now, but one bugged mission and whamo! their new contact system goes to pot. What would your impressions be as a new player? Would you want to actually spend cash on the game?
yes. this is why they have a beta test.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Forget beta test, this issue has been going on since way before f2p was even a thought in their minds... Maybe they should pay more attention to bug reports from Holodeck