Lt. Commander
So I thought with the change to dillithium and the doing away with of the badges the rewards for doing the exploration clusters would be dillithium. Nope... random level appropriate item. Not a good choice guys. the whole point of the badge reward was to be able to equip you ship. The random loost is way wrong to do this. Please give us dillithium instead. I'ved made it to Lt Commander 3 with no dillilthium awarded except for the amount Quinn gave me to buy a new ship.

Exploration rewards need to be dillithium not random loot drop!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Agreed. I thought this would have been a no brainer on Cryptic's part.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
So I thought with the change to dillithium and the doing away with of the badges the rewards for doing the exploration clusters would be dillithium. Nope... random level appropriate item. Not a good choice guys. the whole point of the badge reward was to be able to equip you ship. The random loost is way wrong to do this. Please give us dillithium instead. I'ved made it to Lt Commander 3 with no dillilthium awarded except for the amount Quinn gave me to buy a new ship.

Exploration rewards need to be dillithium not random loot drop!
It is going to be dilithium.

The whole dilithium system is not in the game yet and those rewards are just temporary until the system gets put in place.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
It is going to be dilithium.

The whole dilithium system is not in the game yet and those rewards are just temporary until the system gets put in place.
That's good to know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2011, 04:57 PM
LOL Why don't people ever READ the patch notes before assuming the worst?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
LOL Why don't people ever READ the patch notes before assuming the worst?
I did read the patch notes... if it's in there I simply missed it. Why does everyone have to assume you didn't read the patch notes?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM
I read the part that said it's time to test the Dilithium Economy... the one that isn't in the test build yet...