Lt. Commander
# 41
10-03-2011, 06:34 PM
It's good some of these foundry exploits are finally getting fixed. Curious this may include the accolade grinding as well?

Also, in this fix, is there going to be a workaround regarding Ship Requesition Dillithium so players can be flying ships thats Tier appropriate?
Lt. Commander
# 42 Ship Acquisition
10-03-2011, 06:36 PM
They need to update the way that one receives their next tier ship. They need to do one of the following:
1. Increase the amount of Dilithium that Admiral Quinn gives you when you are promoted to the next rank.
2. Decrease the amount of Dilithium that is costs to get the next tier ship so that it matches the amount that Admiral Quinn gives you when you rank up.
3. Give us our ship plaques back so that we can buy the next tier ship with one ship plaque.

Preferably either the second or the third, as those of us currently testing and wanting our current rank tier ship would be required to gain 20K dilithium for the Commander tier ship which could take a minimum of 5 fives to acquire that much dilithium.

On another note, in regards to dilithium, what happened to the conversion of Badges of Exploration??? I have noticed that there are no rewards for this while doing the Exploration missions. What will happen to all of our current Marks of Exploration when F2P goes live? Do they just dematerialize? Will Cryptic be adding some dilithium as a reward for completing the exploration mission? At the current reward settings on Exploration mission there is absolutely no point in doing them. Give us a reason to want to do exploration missions.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Also, in this fix, is there going to be a workaround regarding Ship Requesition Dillithium so players can be flying ships thats Tier appropriate?
Probably not, apparently its a big issue so it would be on the change list if it was.
Lt. Commander
# 44 Dilithium
10-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Delete this post
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-03-2011, 06:39 PM
There were only 3 Foundry missions on Tribble to begin with.....how were people exploiting that? Sheeesh....
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Armageddeon you posted that twice.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-03-2011, 06:45 PM
its not that hard to get through CMDR with an LC ship .... its a test server .... get over it
just my 2 cents i'm sure many will disagree ...
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Salami we cannot properly test tribble if we do not have the dilithum to acquire ships to get up in levels. So additions to Dilithium are needed now.
And you shall have them! Thursday or Friday.
Lt. Commander
# 49 Tribbles back up
10-03-2011, 06:46 PM
quickest down time ever!!!???!!!! its back up now. wow
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill_It View Post
its not that hard to get through CMDR with an LC ship .... its a test server .... get over it
just my 2 cents i'm sure many will disagree ...
Judging by the volume of complaints regarding this issue, I think it is fair to say that pretty much everyone disagrees with you.

So, umm...get over it yourself.