Lt. Commander
# 1 Night of the Comet - Bar Fight
10-04-2011, 01:38 PM
In Night of the Comet, oart way through the bar fight Starfleet and Klingon NPC's stopped taking damage and those that were reduced to 0 HP kept fighting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Happened to me as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Just tried it again and they stayed down this time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-05-2011, 07:57 AM
It still doesn't work for me, and now, the bug report system is bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I just tried it and all of the Starfleet and Klingon healths got frozen and won't go down anymore. I exited, dropped it and went back in but, when I got to the station, it was in exactly the same state as it had been when I was there before, as if I didn't drop it. (but I did) I dropped it again and went back in, same result. This is friggin' ridiculous. I just need this mission to make Commander and I can't finish the thing because I can't stop the stupid bar fight and it keeps saving my state on the station even after I drop it, so I can't totally restart it.

I was liking linear story progression until I hit this mission. If they have buggy missions that apparently have been buggy for over a year, they need to drop the linear progression.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-05-2011, 08:53 PM
This exists on Holodeck too ya know. its been there for a couple months now. They have yet to fix it.

I haven't seen it yet on Tribble for myself though I've run through it only one time so far.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
The same thing just happened to me. And with the whole "binding episode progression in sequence", it makes this bug even worse.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethoir
This exists on Holodeck too ya know. its been there for a couple months now. They have yet to fix it.

I haven't seen it yet on Tribble for myself though I've run through it only one time so far.
I never did that mission on Holodeck (where you can skip missions.)

I finally got past the thing. I exited out of the mission and dropped it. Then I exited out of the whole game. I re-entered and flew around sector space a bit before accepting the mission again. It finally reset and I was able to get the bar fight knocked out, get the mission done and get my promotion.