Lt. Commander
# 1 too hard
10-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Ok i know this is the wrong place but i dont know where to put this. So here is my rant.

Cryptic what the heck are you doing. On tribble its so hard. O my god. It starts with stop the single. And the on. Basicly you are forcing us to team up why? Why? I dont want to team with every one in brother. But just to complete a mission you need a team. some of them need as much as a 3 man team. If you do this you will kill sto dead as a door nail. I know i will quit. I will never play it again. And i'm sure you will lose your user base. This needs fixed... and it needs to be done soon. this is bad bad bad. i hope you will hear me. i hope you will listen to your customer's, because you are really going to mess this up.

This not evan saying how many glich's there are. There are so many bugs right now with all missions.

Cryptic i Beg you O please fix this. Other wise Star wars will take you out.... thanks maverick
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Stop the Signal is already under investigation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-05-2011, 12:05 AM
to hard? Stop the Signal is the only one u need a team for and it is a known bug. I haven't had trouble in any of the other missions even being in a ship 1 tier lower than i should be in. I get a death here and there but that is to be expected.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-05-2011, 01:03 AM
I don't think there's any number of ways that repeating the fact that Tribble is a test server and it will be bugged will ever make it get through to everybody on there. If you see a bug, report it. If you find a glitch, report it. That's part of what you're actually on Tribble for. We're meant to be finding these bugs now with an opportunity to have a go at all the shiny stuff early.

Futhermore, 'make this game easier so I don't go off and play Old Republic?' Really? That isn't remotely helpful. From what I've seen, Old Republic is going to tank like a lead balloon. Do I have a pre-order? Hell yes I do - I want to find out for myself. But I'll still be here on STO when Old Republic goes live, too.

Too hard. Please. I did 'Stop the Signal' solo at Lt7. Died twice, kept hammering the dreadnought. It's the only mission that people continually whine about, and 'I don't want to team up in an MMO' is about the most tragic thing I've heard as a reaction.