Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
10-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Psht, like he'd come to 10F.... :p
for all i know you could be dstahl.

think about it, ever seen dstahl and a toucan in the same room? no neither have i.

im still not dstahl.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
10-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
for all i know you could be dstahl.

think about it, ever seen dstahl and a toucan in the same room? no neither have i.

im still not dstahl.
How do we know you are not dstahl? Because you say so?? HA! You have far more posts in the same threads compared to any four 10ites and half of the serious community.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
10-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
How do we know you are not dstahl? Because you say so?? HA! You have far more posts in the same threads compared to any four 10ites and half of the serious community.
yes but you're forgetting one thing.

i am not dstahl.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
10-05-2011, 11:59 AM
I am not hort_wort.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
10-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I am not hort_wort.
Then you must be Dstahl!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
10-05-2011, 12:07 PM
I am dstahl
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
10-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I am not hort_wort.
You are delicious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
10-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Remember he could be anyone or anything.

Be vigilant and trust no one. He is out there. Waiting. Planning.

If you suspect a fellow poster of being Dstahl, do not approach him and call security. Any suspected sighting of Dstahl should be mentioned here. However he is cunning and will try to throw you off the sent.

I am not Dstahl.
You know, all Devs who leave say - "Oh yes, I'll still be playing..."; but I have a feeling it's all PR - NOT because they aren't all that interested per se (and lets fact it - after 3 years on the project with 1+ as the EP, game burnout is likely; ell, he never played on his non-Dev account previously); it's more taht he may not have much time or energy to really make a go of the STO MMO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
10-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You are delicious.
OI CHAT!

Why are you thrusting a miniature bidet into my face? Stop that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
10-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaTau
OI CHAT!

Why are you thrusting a miniature bidet into my face? Stop that.
I'm blaming leadership! *runs away gleefully*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:38 PM.