Lt. Commander
# 51
10-06-2011, 12:47 PM
well if this is any indication to the future intention of this game then my days here are numbered - Just how can you charge people a monthly fee and expect them to either buy c-points or grind just to play the game - Epic Fail.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
[*]Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.[/list]
what the hell does that mean?! did you removed merits and not replace them with anything? SERIOUSLY? i don't even think this build is playable! i guess i can buy bridge officers for training to get the powers i want, but how the hell am i going to level the skill up to 9 so their cooldowns arn't minutes longer then they should be?
Id like to know an answer to this too?

Firstly we could not level up to a new ship and now we cannot train boffs in new powers, way to go in screwing your data on levelling entirely!
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
just out of curiosity whats it mean when the F2P button on the launch window is missing
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
I think the whole goal is for people to buy a ship with c-store points and then use the free dilithium to gear it up. That's why they are making all these low level plus one ships and not giving enough dilithium to buy the standard ones. Because it's easier to just buy the ship then have to grind up to get it and then spend even more time grinding up to gear it up.

QFT. I cuncur with this.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-06-2011, 12:49 PM
The server just came down, the message said it would be back up in a couple of hours. Go watch a movie, or a couple episodes of Star Trek is my suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-06-2011, 12:49 PM
The 8,000 dilithium ore per day limit is for changing dilithium ore to refined dilithium. There will still be other ways to gain refined dilithium as well. Basing any calculations solely on how much you can refine per day is basing your assumptions on a fallacy from the outset. Remember, this is just testing and still being tweaked.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
then the price of everything that costs dilithium needs to be 1/10 what it is now, and ships need to cost energy credits again. the current dilithium price for everything is literally 10 times to expensive, its mind boggling how off this is.

what the hell does that mean?! did you removed merits and not replace them with anything? SERIOUSLY? i don't even think this build is playable! i guess i can buy bridge officers for training to get the powers i want, but how the hell am i going to level the skill up to 9 so their cooldowns arn't minutes longer then they should be?
You use merits to train in NEW skills and then rank them up with Bridge Officer skill points. So you'll be able to raise their skills, just not get new ones for them.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
The server just came down, the message said it would be back up in a couple of hours. Go watch a movie, or a couple episodes of Star Trek is my suggestion.
ok thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
Isn't the purpose of this Dilithium economy to simplify the currency system? How does this serve that goal? Why is there an obscenely low limit on being able to refine?

Why are you penalizing players who'd rather grind in bulk, rather than spend an hour every day doing tedious tasks like this?
Yeah, if anything Dilithium has created the most confusing, befuddling, and difficult economy in the history of gaming.
Lt. Commander
# 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I agree, thats way to limited.
Just fully "arming" a T5 cruiser alone would take 108 days aka more than Three and a Half months! And that just isn't acceptable.

Fine for silver members, but still "unacceptable" for us loyal gold members.
Your still ripping us off, as instead of grinding dailies, PvP and exploration missions for better "equipment" we end up being "forced" to spend it on a new ship instead.

I'm sorry, but the only real solution here is to bring back the Free Ship Token's, at least for subscribers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
Agreed or at least give subscriibers enought dillithium to afford the ship without grinding.
i totaly agree with this. it is way to limited and unfair to loyal (paying) players.
You talk about rewarding us for playing the game but this is smacken us with a newspaper on the nose