Lt. Commander
# 1 Tellarite
10-06-2011, 04:47 PM
screams a lot the character Tellarite : Eek:: Eek:: Eek:: Eek:: Eek: can be arranged
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Ummm... ok
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I think this is referring to the bug that causes Tellarites to snarl every time they get hit. It apparently also causes crashes.

They've known about it since the Tellarites were introduced to the game, but have done nothing to fix it AND THEY KEEP CHARGING PEOPLE FOR THEM. I PAID for a service and have been unable to use it because it's broken, and I've been given no compensation of any kind (indeed, no COMMENT of any kind, either).

Unfortunately, this seems to be typical of Cryptic. I have absolutely no respect for them anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2011, 01:31 AM
yes is insoportable
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garino
yes is insoportable
I'd be careful in a team setting too, a fleet mate of mine had a Tellarite VA and during STFs it would usually cause a crash to desktop for at least one of the team members.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
I'd be careful in a team setting too, a fleet mate of mine had a Tellarite VA and during STFs it would usually cause a crash to desktop for at least one of the team members.
yes is cause crash members of team manytimes anything can for scream for character maybe audio, video i don't kwnow, please help me team fleet tellarite dangerous, sorry for my inglish bud spanish
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
yes is cause crash members of team manytimes anything can for scream for character maybe audio, video i don't kwnow, please help me team fleet tellarite dangerous, sorry for my inglish bud spanish
I'm a big fan of Google translate. It is usually coherent enough for readers to understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Translate
Yo soy un gran fan de Google Translate. Por lo general, lo suficientemente coherente como para los lectores de entender.

As for the Tellarites, it's been game-stopper for my Tellarite VA for months. I first noticed it back in March or April of this year. Whenever my captain would get hit on ground missions, he'd start squealing like a pig. The thing is, it's probably not supposed to squeal each time it gets hit, only the first time their species ability "Pig Headed" activates. The more you get hit, the more you squeal until your STO client crashes to the desktop. Some folks crash if they're near a Tellarite captain or even a Tellarite BOff can crash them.

My solution: Don't use Tellarites for Away Team members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Translate
En cuanto a la Tellaritas, ha sido el juego tapón para mi VA Tellarite durante meses. La primera vez que se dio cuenta de nuevo en marzo o abril de este año. Cada vez que mi capitán recibe un golpe en misiones de terreno, se ponía a chillar como un cerdo. La cosa es que, es probable que no supone a chillar cada vez que recibe un golpe, sólo la primera vez que su capacidad de las especies "Pig titulada" activa. Cuanto más te pega, más que chillar hasta que el cliente STO accidentes en el escritorio. Algunos accidentes gente si están cerca de un capitán Tellarite o incluso un Boff Tellarite puede accidente.

Mi solución: No utilizar Tellaritas para los miembros de equipo visitante

By the way, this:
Quote:
screams a lot the character Tellarite : Eek:: Eek:: Eek:: Eek:: Eek: can be arranged
made me laugh.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Sent to Criptyc mistake of the Tellarite. Really it is a problem since it continues throwing out of the game my equipment with his senseless shouts. This way that I have to forget this personage since only cost gives problems and me 240 points have I to erase it? Algun was good soul arranging it?
Lt. Commander
# 9
Sent to Criptyc mistake of the Tellarite. Really it is a problem since it continues throwing out of the game my equipment with his senseless shouts. This way that I have to forget this personage since only cost gives problems and me 240 points have I to erase it? Algun was good soul arranging it?
Lt. Commander
# 10