Lt. Commander
# 11
10-10-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I'm actually a big fan of the tellarites, and I've always liked the squeal because it lets me know that their Pigheaded trait is working (unlike the Andorian Fury). However, if you're getting crashed that is unfortunate. I love having Tellarites on my ground teams, and I in fact have 2 Vice Admiral Tellarite characters.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-10-2011, 06:32 AM
I like my personage but I have proved it in several STF's and my team members fall down as flies for his shout that sera? Imcompatibilidad of drivers sound, drivers of bad card configuration only it can clarify the desarollador.
Easy mas is that it could annul this shout, you prop in that I come to terms with star trek or movie a tellarite does it shout as a pork?
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I think this is referring to the bug that causes Tellarites to snarl every time they get hit. It apparently also causes crashes.

They've known about it since the Tellarites were introduced to the game, but have done nothing to fix it AND THEY KEEP CHARGING PEOPLE FOR THEM. I PAID for a service and have been unable to use it because it's broken, and I've been given no compensation of any kind (indeed, no COMMENT of any kind, either).

Unfortunately, this seems to be typical of Cryptic. I have absolutely no respect for them anymore.
So THIS is that strange sound I keep hearing in ground combat.

I thought it was a bug with a weapon sound effect or something.

That sound *is* quite annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-11-2011, 07:00 AM
I agree the sound gets used too often. I was asking some friends in the fleet, and I'm wondering if your sound file might be corrupted Garino? You might want to verify the files. Other than that I'm not sure. I do think they could come up with a sound that is less irritating, though again I do like that it lets me know the effect is working (Unlike Fury).