Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Logged in. Received text: "Completed assignment 'Confer in Federation Colonization Assessment for Hromis Cluster.'"

Did not receive any reward. Assignment is not listed under completed assignments. Duty Officers are not back in reserve nor are they in Sickbay. If I look at them in my roster, they are indicated to still be on the previously mentioned assignment.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-04-2011, 06:47 AM
This just happened to me with two recruitment missions. I can't remember the exact names, but one was a common one about "science officer cadre" and the other was an uncommon one about "Federation Civil Corps".

In my case though since no duty officers were used in the assignments I didn't "lose" any duty officers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Happened to me too for Resettle Colonists and Participate in Colonization Assessment for the Zenas Expanse. Both of these missions say completed through the system chat channel, but do not appear in the completed tab.

A third mission, Resupply Ground Troops on Donatu V completed alright at the same time and was claimable.

edit: See ticket # 17,757 which I submitted immediately after occurrence
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Did you guys click on the button to get rewards, thats one thing i was failing to do?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Which button, the one that normally shows up in the "Completed" tab? In this case, the mission does not appear in the Completed Tab of the Doff window so there is no button to click as for as I can tell.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8at-eNTrOpY View Post
Which button, the one that normally shows up in the "Completed" tab? In this case, the mission does not appear in the Completed Tab of the Doff window so there is no button to click as for as I can tell.
Me too. /10chars
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-04-2011, 08:32 AM
I noticed this happens whenever I have the DOff UI window open when a mission completes.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxiaGuy View Post
This just happened to me with two recruitment missions. I can't remember the exact names, but one was a common one about "science officer cadre" and the other was an uncommon one about "Federation Civil Corps".

In my case though since no duty officers were used in the assignments I didn't "lose" any duty officers.
Same here - I clicked the collect reward - even showed up in my chat window that I collect the reward - and zilch. No recruit doffs Really sucks 3 day mission as well.. really really sucks. Please fix this bug - especially along with dilithium issue and Admiral Quinn. Both are HUGE game breakers.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I know that most missions have a chance to fail. I'm wondering if that's possibly a reason why they don't show up in the "completed" (collect reward) tab. If so it would be nice to be notified the mission failed instead having it seem to disappear.

Although I did have at least two in a row behave like that. What are the odds of failing consecutively happening? I wish we had more DOffs to test with

RE: Having the DOff window open as the mission comes in. I've seen that, but swapping tabs reset the completed tab from disabled to enabled.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
I wish we had more DOffs to test with .
Tell me about it. Even more specifically, I have yet to get ANY diplomatic DOFFs of any kind from any source. I have no Diplomats, or Advisers, or Counselors, or anything. I can't do about 90% of the diplomatic assignments.

Sadface indeed.