Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-06-2011, 07:18 PM
The Dilithium exchange rate for items. aka weapons, shields, etc, is insane. The cost either needs to be lower or we need a ton more dilithium. At this point the economy isn't going to be useful for dilithium, because by the time the players earn a reasonable enough amount to buy anything they would have bought equivalent or better from someone off the exchange for energy credits. Making the dilithium economy system worthless.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111002a.5

General:
  • Dilithium conversion will now actually convert dilithium, instead of crashing the client.
Known Issues:
  • Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.
Oh fine.. >.< So I'll have to refine Dilithium on the Klingon side just to get Powers I want.. and Discharge the BO's that I don't want.. all while trying to get the next Tier Ship... Fustration upon Fustration..
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, the original statement was incorrect. We are testing as Golds.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
You do realize we are all actually testing as gold members now, right? The changewas announced right before the F2P test launch.
aye, for proof check your bridge officers. I thought we were testing silvers as well until I realized I was earning additional BOFFs when I leveled. These are gold accounts we are testing.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
I have entirely too many bridge officer and ship slots on tribble to be a silver account.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
No we're not. They changed that shortly before F2P was launched.

We are playing as Gold Members.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Devs have already stated we are testing as gold members.... why else would we recieve a stipend of test points?
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
No we are not playing as Silver. We are playing as Gold Members. They said that they decidet to let all play as Gold before it was hitting Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 20 DOFFs are getting better!
10-06-2011, 07:25 PM
I spent all my free CP/TP on DOFFs except enough for the Enterprise so i could nab the retro phasers

I like the various kinds of DOFFs I've gotten, and also would like to say that the cstore is going to eat up alot of my cash.

Its like I keep paying for a game I've already bought a dozen times. lol, but I can't help it, I refuse to let anyone have an advantage over me, so I 'have' to buy everything they sell.

I swear, I'm so torn on the cstore nickle and diming me, while at the same time I'm dying to see what they are going to nickle and dime me for next.

Phaser...back of my head....DO IT NOW!