Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-10-2011, 08:45 PM
No eating your fellow 10ites.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-11-2011, 04:19 AM
"Captain, 3 Klingon Bird of Preys decloaking directly ahead. They are opening haling frequencies."
"Greetings, Captain. The Kling..."
"End communications. Set cannons to rapid fire, fire on my mark, attack pattern beta, set forward beams to overload, transfer emergency power to shields, distribute shield power to front. Fire!"
*BOOM*
"First ship destroyed, switching target!"
*BOOM*
"Second ship destroyed, switching target"
*BOOM*"
"All ships destroyed, Sir!"
"Okay, did anyone listen what they wanted and what this is all about?"
"Nope, it all happened so fast. But I can check the communication log."
"Make it so."
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-11-2011, 04:24 AM
/Target Hale
Lt. Commander
# 14 heh heh
10-12-2011, 06:50 AM
I assume any potential movie will have a main actor surrounded by a crack team of away officers who are:

1.Kneeling down looking at a wall
2.shooting through a wall at bad guys
3.attempting to walk up a wall at 45 degrees
4.running away from the bad guys shooting thin air
5.constantly getting stuck in doors?

hey I just wrote my first screenplay

YAY me
Lt. Commander
# 15 Lmao
10-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
"Captain, 3 Klingon Bird of Preys decloaking directly ahead. They are opening haling frequencies."
"Greetings, Captain. The Kling..."
"End communications. Set cannons to rapid fire, fire on my mark, attack pattern beta, set forward beams to overload, transfer emergency power to shields, distribute shield power to front. Fire!"
*BOOM*
"First ship destroyed, switching target!"
*BOOM*
"Second ship destroyed, switching target"
*BOOM*"
"All ships destroyed, Sir!"
"Okay, did anyone listen what they wanted and what this is all about?"
"Nope, it all happened so fast. But I can check the communication log."
"Make it so."

ahahhahahahhhahits as though you just read our collective minds.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-12-2011, 07:16 AM
"Peace negotiation attempt? Let me get my torpedoes restocked and weapons charged..."
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-12-2011, 07:54 AM
LT: Sir we are Being Hailed by the Defari Ambassador.
Capt; What now? On Screen
LT: Aye
Defari Ambassador: We need your help Captian. The Breen are being mena to us.
Capt: Have you tried hitting them?
Defari Ambassador: That would create and Imbalance in the Universe.
Capt: So is my patience...
Defari Ambasador: What was that? I couldn't hear you. Can you help us?
Capt: Sure, why not. It's not like I have any other duties to perform today. Not like I'm not here every day....
Defari Ambassador: Thank you Capt.
Capt: If they need so much help, why the hell doesn't Starfleet build a base here and get on with it. I mean EVERY DANG DAY! Once I'd like to go to Rise and chat with my friends or go after the Borg, but NOO the Defari need us... I already have a Pet Selaht already.. Helm you know the drill...
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-13-2011, 05:30 AM
"Captain, we are detecting unusual radiation signatures from a planet in this system. We should immediately check this out."
"Okay. But can we please first fly around and scan those other anomalies in orbit of the planet?"
"Sure, whatever. But you do the sensor wave-matching, Captain"
"As always, Commander." *mumbles something about why his bridge crew constantly gives him orders and all the work*
"Okay, we're in orbit. We should beam down now?"
"Yes."
"Okay, Captain, can you please scan that thingy there over there. It's blinking."
"Aye Aye, Commander."
"Okay, this is very interesting. [TECHNOBABBLE GOES HERE]. I think there are 5 more, can you scan the others as well, Captain?"
"Captain, we're detecing some Strekklians beaming down. They appear to be hostile. We should ignore them when possible, but if necessary, kill with extreme predjudice."
"Awesome, let's do that. Okay guys, see that blinky over there? Pretty close to the Strekklians. But they are short-sighted, so I suggest you guys wait here, and I approach carefully. Maybe I can get in tricorder range before they see us and open fire."
"That's a great idea, Captain."
"Hey, why are you guys following me?!"
"Oh, yes, sure, err, where do you want us to stand?"
"Over there perhaps? And holster your weapons, I really want to avoid bloodshed this time."
"Aye, Sir."
*approaches blinky. A Strekklian draws a weapon and starts firing, the captain elegantly evading the shots - except those that hit his shields, of course"
"Don't just stand there, come here."
"Aye, Sir!"
"Damn, why don't you shoot at them."
"Oh, sorry Sir, you said we should holster our weapons."
"Shoot, damnit"
"Aye Aye, Sir!"
[...]
2 more unavoidable firefights and 5 succesful scans later.
"Okay, it seems this is all [TECHNOBABBLE]. Very interseting, Sir."
"Sure, whatever."
"We can beam up now, Sir."
"Oh, great. Finally. You know what, guys. Next time, I stay on the ship, and you deal with the situation on the planet. I am getting tired of this. You want to shoot all the aliens down there, just do it without me. And if I ever go down again, I am not gonna even take a tricorder with me. I always take two science officers in our away teams, and all you two do is look good in that short skirt, but do you ever do one of the scans? Next time I'll only beam down when you give me reports of hot chicks that could serve as romantic interest, damnit. And I'll probably marry here and leave my Space Captain days behind me or something as well. Oh, and when we're back on the ship - I am giving the orders. I am your Captain. At least until I marry that hot chick and run off."
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
"Captain, we are detecting unusual radiation signatures from a planet in this system. We should immediately check this out."
"Okay. But can we please first fly around and scan those other anomalies in orbit of the planet?"
"Sure, whatever. But you do the sensor wave-matching, Captain"
"As always, Commander." *mumbles something about why his bridge crew constantly gives him orders and all the work*
"Okay, we're in orbit. We should beam down now?"
"Yes."
"Okay, Captain, can you please scan that thingy there over there. It's blinking."
"Aye Aye, Commander."
"Okay, this is very interesting. [TECHNOBABBLE GOES HERE]. I think there are 5 more, can you scan the others as well, Captain?"
"Captain, we're detecing some Strekklians beaming down. They appear to be hostile. We should ignore them when possible, but if necessary, kill with extreme predjudice."
"Awesome, let's do that. Okay guys, see that blinky over there? Pretty close to the Strekklians. But they are short-sighted, so I suggest you guys wait here, and I approach carefully. Maybe I can get in tricorder range before they see us and open fire."
"That's a great idea, Captain."
"Hey, why are you guys following me?!"
"Oh, yes, sure, err, where do you want us to stand?"
"Over there perhaps? And holster your weapons, I really want to avoid bloodshed this time."
"Aye, Sir."
*approaches blinky. A Strekklian draws a weapon and starts firing, the captain elegantly evading the shots - except those that hit his shields, of course"
"Don't just stand there, come here."
"Aye, Sir!"
"Damn, why don't you shoot at them."
"Oh, sorry Sir, you said we should holster our weapons."
"Shoot, damnit"
"Aye Aye, Sir!"
[...]
2 more unavoidable firefights and 5 succesful scans later.
"Okay, it seems this is all [TECHNOBABBLE]. Very interseting, Sir."
"Sure, whatever."
"We can beam up now, Sir."
"Oh, great. Finally. You know what, guys. Next time, I stay on the ship, and you deal with the situation on the planet. I am getting tired of this. You want to shoot all the aliens down there, just do it without me. And if I ever go down again, I am not gonna even take a tricorder with me. I always take two science officers in our away teams, and all you two do is look good in that short skirt, but do you ever do one of the scans? Next time I'll only beam down when you give me reports of hot chicks that could serve as romantic interest, damnit. And I'll probably marry here and leave my Space Captain days behind me or something as well. Oh, and when we're back on the ship - I am giving the orders. I am your Captain. At least until I marry that hot chick and run off."
I <3 you, Mustrum.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
"Shut up, hort..."
HAH!!

Hehehe...

*chuckles*

Pure awesome man...