Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Can we do this too...i mean i am just checking because S.O.B did it a few weeks ago and we got Drilled In Opvp and got called all kinda names for doing such a thing. so we change up or build to run off of Opvp Tournament rules and we are still geting hate from it too... so i just want to check and see if we can do this too (we may do it anyway but i just thought i would ask )
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
There's a middle ground here, I think we have it down pretty good.
has this ever not been the case, for anything?
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-07-2011, 08:52 AM
*bored*

Trinity always used everything available in any premade.
Now your A Team is going for that too? As if they were in the need of it...
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphezir View Post
*bored*

Trinity always used everything available in any premade.
Now your A Team is going for that too? As if they were in the need of it...
i dont think so. i wont run crap anyways. and not be in crap teams. hell, i'm prolly not even gonna continue playing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Well, no rush. I have serious trouble currently finding time to play STO. It's not simply that I have no time - but currently, I am just not as enthusiastic about it as I used to be.
i can play, but then it has to be tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-07-2011, 11:35 AM
at least until there is a punishment/reward system for fleets that do/do not foillow the suggested rules outside of opvp events.

there will be consideration when a fuill 5 man tsi team is formed for pvp que action. but indivduals will have free choice in what they use.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-07-2011, 12:06 PM
1) What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
but indivduals will have free choice in what they use.
2) I have always considered TSI to be an upstanding fleet of unquestionable moral integrity (poetic, no?). As I was previously unaware that such enforced restrictions were in place for its members outside of tournaments (I thought it was just a fleet of like-minded (low-no spam) pvp'ers) It will be interesting to see the results of this freedom of choice, with regards to whether or not I was wrong in the aforementioned regard.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
We will just run **** all the time and if any other fleet wanna do premade vs premade we change to rules we agree upon.

/Zorena.
U mad bro?

Guess what, that's how yo cheese makes everyone else feel.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
1) What happened?

2) I have always considered TSI to be an upstanding fleet of unquestionable moral integrity (poetic, no?). As I was previously unaware that such enforced restrictions were in place for its members outside of tournaments (I thought it was just a fleet of like-minded (low-no spam) pvp'ers) It will be interesting to see the results of this freedom of choice, with regards to whether or not I was wrong in the aforementioned regard.
it really wont be that big of differnece then how we already run things. just more then likely youll find a couple more ships with faw and a couple more with torp spread. theres only 1-2 people that i know of for sure who really changed their build when i had asked everyone to consider what they used in pvp, and that may mean 1-2 extra mine launchers and ss2 in matches that wouldnt have had them otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedric
Can we do this too...i mean i am just checking because S.O.B did it a few weeks ago and we got Drilled In Opvp and got called all kinda names for doing such a thing. so we change up or build to run off of Opvp Tournament rules and we are still geting hate from it too... so i just want to check and see if we can do this too (we may do it anyway but i just thought i would ask )
That was a couple weeks ago, this week it's ok to run junk builds because SOB isn't running one, once we go back to running one it wont be ok anymore.
Closed Thread