Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Thankyou TSI. Finally I can warp out on you again with a clear conscious. I really hope other players will do the same. Your fleet continues to proove that it doesn't belong at the top of the game, but instead is just a spamming noob fleet like so many others. Don't get me wrong. There are quite a few decent, nice and good players in TSI. But the amount of foul apples in TSI in combination with retarded Leadership* just makes you a joke.

* "TSI is a casual fleet. We can't tell our members what not to use." Lulz.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Personally, I will not run scramble, faw, mines, or torp spread while pugging or in a premade.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Monster View Post
Personally, I will not run scramble, faw, mines, or torp spread while pugging or in a premade.
Scramble withstanding, I wish there were more like you.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
Scramble withstanding, I wish there were more like you.
Considering this is actually how most of tsi plays, but yet it isnt enough i guess.

And giaus, so us following the opvp of our own free will wasnt good enough? Its amazing how much of an uproar this seems to be causing all because we feel everyone in their own fleet should have their own choice on what to use in pvp when theyre by themselves.

I clearly stated full tsi teams will still keep the opvp rules in mind but individual players can do as they wish. Escuse me for thinking everyone should have fun in their own ways.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-07-2011, 07:50 PM
It is disappointing that some players still believe that Scramble Sensors is necessary to combat current healing levels.

I wish we could overcome these silly prejudices and establish scramble-free builds as the standard among the major pvp fleets.

All the other "questionable" abilities are irrelevant in comparison. Spread and FAW ultimately don't win matches, mines are just mostly useless clutter and only a problem because players are afraid to run FAW as a mine counter.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-07-2011, 08:17 PM
These Opvp/PvP tournament rules mean nothing to nobody. Fleets will keep using crap, premades will keep using crap, there is no way to stop it.

Perhaps u should begin and program your own server by reverse engineering the game, deassemble, etc and create a Private server and set ur rules up on there.

Btw. About all premades/fleets suck, there is no doubt about it.

SoB sucks, Sad panda sucks, TSI sucks, QeW sucks, Coup sucks, 528th sucks, Cumcumber sucks, Cerberus sucks, what does not suck?

On the other hand, I can still see some good players in those fleets, be it very little, and I can count them with one hand. And yes, even you Sarek, you rule. You might not be the best space PvP'er, yet I like your attitude, so that means you are one of few. Respect for those....; Oh and u beat me double time on ground. gg sarek. nice 1v1. I am suspicious though, U didnt use Double Personal Shields now did u? :p

The only reason why one premades win over another other is the set of abilities they use. Cant honestly believe you guys are satisfied with the results afterwards.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM
I remember being in TSI over a year ago. I quit that fleet because of the **** poor elitist attitude they have and many other things. Honestly I've seen them fighting in premades and groups. Use the best gimped abilities and call yourself elites. There is one thing I've learned about fleets, guilds, groups, clans and etc is that...

" Sometimes fleets cloak themselves in good deeds to hide their true nature "

After all why question someone doing a good thing? I on the other hand and I'm not fooled by them.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Luke
I remember being in TSI over a year ago. I quit that fleet because of the **** poor elitist attitude they have and many other things. Honestly I've seen them fighting in premades and groups. Use the best gimped abilities and call yourself elites. There is one thing I've learned about fleets, guilds, groups, clans and etc is that...

" Sometimes fleets cloak themselves in good deeds to hide their true nature "

After all why question someone doing a good thing? I on the other hand and I'm not fooled by them.
Oh? I was kicked because I didn't get "invited properly" . There are some good guys in there though, who, much like Rock, won't use junky stuff.

Also, GG MT...VGG!
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
Oh? I was kicked because I didn't get "invited properly" . There are some good guys in there though, who, much like Rock, won't use junky stuff.

Also, GG MT...VGG!

Yes that's what I've heard. I'd better not express my opinion on that matter....
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-07-2011, 08:37 PM
ahhh your all a bunch of drama queens.

Relax... and if the other guys are annoying... take a shield off or warp. lol
Closed Thread