Lt. Commander
# 21
10-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Platinum members should be monthly subscribers with extra benefits.
Gold should be LTS with what we have now.
Silver should be FTP with severe limits.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-08-2011, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jentai View Post
and how do you know us LIFERS arn't paying anythign into the game? sorry to say but i've been putting in a steady stream of cstore purchases all along......and when they offered the galaxy x as a reward way back when....guess what i paid for 5 buddie to play for a month so i could get my goodies because i WANTED TO SUPPORT THE GAME. So no in fact YOU have NOT paid more money into sto the I have......so shut up.
How do you "know" I have not done the same?
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-08-2011, 03:45 AM
I have mentioned before i'd be all for having a 3 teir system: Gold, silver, OTHER/sub.

and guess what? if they did that i'd probly pick up a sub again and get all the perks. I don't really care if you also did the same things i did, but i seriously doubt it. I'm simply getting tired of you being a jerk and saying we have no rights because we purchased a LTS at a discount compared to the sub you've paid all along. Your fault for not taking that deal. I have supported the game monetarily and will contintue to do so. So stop telling me i have no rights.

And as i pointed out its not YOUR decision to be making anyway. I don't think this request will fly, but we don't need you telling US we have no rights because you feel so superior that you opted to sub every month instead of buying a life time sub.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-08-2011, 04:02 AM
When did I say I felt superior? You really shouldn't put words in other people mouths its not nice, and can lead to you looking quite foolish.

Why do you seriously doubt that I have more than one account? In fact I have 3. 1 of them is 2 days away from 600 with 30 toons and one of them made 500 about a month ago. Do you still think you have supported the game more than I? This epeen waving will only end in your tears, theres no point to it. Unless you have done some very serious spending in the C-Store, and by serious i mean more than 80,000 C-Store points then theres no way on this earth you have spent more than me.

I'm getting tired of your bullying tactics, your personal insults and your general attitude. I have an opinion, and this forum entitles me to share it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-08-2011, 04:05 AM
Have i supported the game? yes. Will i continue to support the game? yes. Do i have rights? yes. Do you think you are superior? Yes because you state we have no rights based solely on the fact we purchased a LTS. I didn't put words in your mouth, i simply connected the dots.

Your statement that we have no rights because we have a lifestime sub is rediculous in the extreme. If we have and continue to support the game we have every right to ask for what ever we please. It's not YOUR place to dictate who does and does not have rights in STO.

"I'm getting tired of your bullying tactics, your personal insults and your general attitude. I have an opinion, and this forum entitles me to share it."

seriously? LOL your the one that barged in here stating lifetimers have no rights. Whos epeen has the issue? I was simply stating that yes i had infact put quite abit into this game. who put MORE into the game is actually irrelavant. As someone who monetarily supports this game to this day i have just as much right to request anything as you do. Your assumption that lifers don't put anymoney into this game is obvious in your stating they have no rights. Yeah i got rather riled due to YOUR general attitude so we're in the same boat there bubba.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
I'm getting tired of your bullying tactics,
I think others are getting tired of your bullying tactics.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Its funny how quickly you change your tune when you realised who in fact had supported the game the most eh? I guess its not important when the facts don't suit you, but whatever.

When did I say you don't have an opinion? It seems you haven't heeded my advice about putting words in other peoples mouths, and ended up looking.......

I merely stated that someone else does not have the right to call me a F2P user.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
I think others are getting tired of your bullying tactics.
If I have said something that could in anyway be construed as bullying then show me where...
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-08-2011, 05:04 AM
OMG dude can someone burn this troll in here?
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I have not personally attacked anyone, nor have i made any insulting remarks. I have abided by the forum rules, unlike someone else in this thread and yet you call me the troll?

Awesome.
Closed Thread