Lt. Commander
# 31
10-08-2011, 04:10 AM
And thats just it....YOUR tune is "i've paid more then you so i'm the only one that gets to have an opinion" then again by one of your following statements the fact that i have an account on this forum ENTITLES me, as per your words, to have an opinoin. So stop saying i don't have "the right".

I clearly stated that i don't actually think we'll get what the OP wants, but its his opinion we deserve it.....thats the devs decision and i don't really care about THAT as i've already got what i wanted from the LTS.

MY TUNE is: as a paying customer (nope i don't pay a recurring monthly sub) i have just as much right to have an opinion or ask for anything i please.

never did i inidcate that I deserved to have the only opinion based on the fact i've put alot into this game, but apparently that is YOUR assumption as you keep coming back to the "but i pay a montly sub". I suport this game, you support this game. We both have rights, but you don't see it that way, and THAT is what im taking issue with. I'm not taking issue with you disagreeing that lifers deserve either this particular item someone requested or any other thing in the future, simply your attitude that we deserve nothing and apparently shouldn't have an opinion because that right lies solely in your hands.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Where did I say you dont deserve an opinion? Your back to putting words in my mouth again?
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-08-2011, 04:14 AM
what ever dude....
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jentai View Post
And thats just it....YOUR tune is "i've paid more then you so i'm the only one that gets to have an opinion" then again by one of your following statements the fact that i have an account on this forum ENTITLES me, as per your words, to have an opinoin. So stop saying i don't have "the right".

I clearly stated that i don't actually think we'll get what the OP wants, but its his opinion we deserve it.....thats the devs decision and i don't really care about THAT as i've already got what i wanted from the LTS.

MY TUNE is: as a paying customer (nope i don't pay a recurring monthly sub) i have just as much right to have an opinion or ask for anything i please.

never did i inidcate that I deserved to have the only opinion based on the fact i've put alot into this game, but apparently that is YOUR assumption as you keep coming back to the "but i pay a montly sub". I suport this game, you support this game. We both have rights, but you don't see it that way, and THAT is what im taking issue with. I'm not taking issue with you disagreeing that lifers deserve either this particular item someone requested or any other thing in the future, simply your attitude that we deserve nothing and apparently shouldn't have an opinion because that right lies solely in your hands.
When did he tell you you have no rights? Here?

Quote:
I merely stated that someone else does not have the right to call me a F2P user.
Because last I checked your rights end where others begin, and he has every right to not be insulted or demeaned in any way. That's hardly taking away your rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
The worst kind of player in this game for cryptic is an LTS player, you expect more and more, but provide nothing in return.
I know it's nothing but a general statement but some of us don't want and haven't asked for more. Some (like myself) also haven't even come close to breaking even on the LTS, spend a fortune on the CStore and still don't ask for more (other than to not completely devalue the Gold sub option) and would really appreciate not being lumped in with the whiners that feel they're entitled to more.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
When did he tell you you have no rights? Here?

Because last I checked your rights end where others begin, and he has every right to not be insulted or demeaned in any way. That's hardly taking away your rights.

I know it's nothing but a general statement but some of us don't want and haven't asked for more. Some (like myself) also haven't even come close to breaking even on the LTS, spend a fortune on the CStore and still don't ask for more (other than to not completely devalue the Gold sub option) and would really appreciate not being lumped in with the whiners that feel they're entitled to more.
I apologise for tarring you with the same brush with my sweeping statement, I had no intention of insulting anyone. I really have no problem with lts'ers, but when the game is as broken as it is right now and they ask for more useless stuff at the expense of some very much needed fixes it does irk me somewhat.
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
If I have said something that could in anyway be construed as bullying then show me where...
Ok.

Quote:
Why do LTS's moan about getting something new
Here you lump all LTSers together and brand them as moaners even though only a couple of them are asking.

Quote:
you are actually worse to have in the game than a silver player.
Here you are stating, once again alluding to all LTSers, that they have less worth than others who aren't even a part of the community yet.

Quote:
If you want to be silly, and claim some stupid 6 month sabbatical in the middle east
Here you call someone both silly and their use of a common occurance in MMOG's stupid.

Quote:
The worst kind of player in this game for cryptic is an LTS player, you expect more and more, but provide nothing in return.
Again alluding to all LTSers and stating that they are the worst kind of player.

Quote:
You pay nothing right now, and never will again, so you have no right.
A wrong assumption backed up with the claim that other people here, namely LTSers, have no rights.

You insulted all LTSers because a few dared to ask for something that was written clearly on the site where they made their purchase. You made wild claims and backed them up with nothing more than your own anecdotal evidence just to further your arguments. After all this you take the victim stance and claim someone else is bullying you.

Yes, you have a right to make your opinion known (well, that's up to Cryptic really) however that right entails accepting the consequences for your opinion and how you put it across. You had the choice to put your arguments in a much more user friendly manner, you chose not to. You are only a victim of your own attitude.

I get the feeling i know what your response to this post will be. I honestly hope that feeling is wrong and that you're a better person than that.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Quote:
I apologise for tarring you with the same brush with my sweeping statement, I had no intention of insulting anyone. I really have no problem with lts'ers, but when the game is as broken as it is right now and they ask for more useless stuff at the expense of some very much needed fixes it does irk me somewhat.
I wasn't actually offended or insulted, but those that demand more tar the rest of us. I just want STO to work properly and be as good as it can be. A Lib Borg DOff for lifers only is hardly going to help it along that path.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-08-2011, 05:18 AM
I've seen a couple of blue DOFF missions to liberate some borg. I was hoping these would grant Liberated Borg DOFFs but I've never had the correct ones to start the assignment.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
Ok.

Here you lump all LTSers together and brand them as moaners even though only a couple of them are asking.

Here you are stating, once again alluding to all LTSers, that they have less worth than others who aren't even a part of the community yet.

Here you call someone both silly and their use of a common occurance in MMOG's stupid.

Again alluding to all LTSers and stating that they are the worst kind of player.

A wrong assumption backed up with the claim that other people here, namely LTSers, have no rights.

You insulted all LTSers because a few dared to ask for something that was written clearly on the site where they made their purchase. You made wild claims and backed them up with nothing more than your own anecdotal evidence just to further your arguments. After all this you take the victim stance and claim someone else is bullying you.

Yes, you have a right to make your opinion known (well, that's up to Cryptic really) however that right entails accepting the consequences for your opinion and how you put it across. You had the choice to put your arguments in a much more user friendly manner, you chose not to. You are only a victim of your own attitude.

I get the feeling i know what your response to this post will be. I honestly hope that feeling is wrong and that you're a better person than that.
I'm sorry but you have taken what I have said and misplaced the context.

I didnt call anyone silly, I didnt call anyone stupid. "if you want to be silly" is a far cry from "you are silly"

A lts'er WAS moaning, I questioned it, at no point did I say ALL lts's moan.

lts'ers are worse to have in the game than silver accounts, as silver accounts will have to pay for everything. lts'er will pay for very little. How can you not see that?

I never said lts'ers are the worst kind of players. "The worst kind of player in this game for cryptic is an LTS player" is completely different to "LTS'ers are the worst kind of players."

I never said lts'ers have no rights.

Explain what "wild claims" I have made? On second thoughts, probably best not to as you seem to be having difficulty understanding my posts.
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-08-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
Ok.

He's actually right about Silvers though, they're going to be paying for as much as the rest of us, if not more and won't have a stipend or previous (lower priced) purchases to make it a little easier.

A paying Gold subber is going to be paying every month for the same that lifers are getting, and yet there's a vocal group of LTS players that ask for more for the LTS, the F2P forum was the same until StormShade dropped the hammer and stopped all the threads about lifer only forums, segregating Silvers etc, a good proportion of all those threads were started by blue names. That someone's picked up on that and lumped all blue names together is the fault of those that want more, especially when the threads are started with claims like the Lib Borg is all that lifers have left (last I checked only the Captains Table was added to the veterans awards and it's still always empty).

As for his posts not being friendly, he hasn't even been rude but he did receive this for his efforts, not exactly friendly in itself.

Quote:
OMG dude can someone burn this troll in here?
Closed Thread