Lt. Commander
Collected List of Issues and Concerns, Oct 6th Build:

Details:
  • Starfleet Academy: The ‘Beam Out’ button on the minimap is greyed out which is odd considering you have no choice but to beam out of the Academy. The Beam Out text on the side

• Starfleet Academy Event: Has too few particles to scan for the number of people present. The minimum amount of particles required in order to redeem ANTHING is set too high. I recommend allowing you to cash in even one fragment and have the rewards grow dynamically as you have more particle fragments to turn in. I also recommend not allowing particle fragments to decay. People generally don’t like having their work devalued.

• Ships: When transitioning between damage states, it will sometimes switch to a healthy state and then degrade the vessel from there. Eg. At 25% health, I was at one state then when I went to 30% health, I changed to what I would look like at 100% health then it degraded to the look at 30%.
Relevant hardware/OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, ATI Radeon 6970, ATI Catalyst 11.9.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Collected List of Issues and Concerns, Oct 6th Build:

Details:
  • Auction: Does not remember the price you used when listing an item, requiring you to re-enter the price every time.

• Auction: Occasionally the “Click to Enter Search” text is overlaid on top of the search results.

• Doff System: Reinforce Starbase 24 had two officers ‘On new Assignment’ which deposited them into sickbay.

• Doff System: Relocate Colonists to Federation Borders had ‘<Colonist Name> did not survive the assignment’. I feel it must be re-worded as it sounds like I sent them to their doom.

• Doff system: Failing/Critical Failing “Evaluate Alien Tactical Bridge Officer Applicant” does not reward experience nor credits. Given its duration of two days and high chance at failure, it should award _something_.

• Exchange: Expired lots are being listed from “Auction House” with the subject titled, “Auction lot expired”. Star Trek Online’s terminology refers to an exchange.

• UI: Chat Configuration > Channels tab, the ‘Channel’ and ‘?Users’ rows are not aligned with the ‘Status’ rows. The ‘Status’ row appears to compress the contents a little too greatly.

• UI: The Character Portrait has some invisible space surrounding it that overlaps onto the ‘Skill Up’ button, causing some clicks upon it to not be registered as they were intended to be. Namely, opening the skill window.

• Music: In Starfleet Academy, the background will change to sector space music if you resolve the mission ‘New Officer’ and edit your character’s appearance. Conversely, this may also have to do with the Starfleet Academy event occurring not long after I went to edit my BOff’s appearance.
Relevant hardware/OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, ATI Radeon 6970, ATI Catalyst 11.9.