Lt. Commander
Insert Bulldog expression here..................
I was looking forward to getting a bunch of emblems at 500 days, but no it has gone what do I get... a yacht and access to yet another social area.
What happens to the emblems I already have not to mention the marks of various types?
I am seriously asking myself what with the changes coming with F2P if I want to be bothered anymore, do I really want to continue being a subscriber, do I even want to continue playing this game?
Do I really want to be forced to grind dailies ad nauseum, the emblem grind is boring enough, the PvP queues involve a lot of patience. for not a lot.
The skill tree is to be simplified, space combat is to be revamped(simplified) Note I dont use the 'shoot 'em up' method in ground it sucks, I like to move...... but at least I had a choice of using it or not. My choices are being limited, my rewards are being limited, my enjoyment is being limited and curtailed, I will almost certainly vote with my pocket and feet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Ships are going to be at even more inflated prices...on c-store and in-game now.

Honestly, I don't recommend this game to people, and I'll only stay if my friends here guilt me to stay :p .

Cryptic / Perfect World do not care at all about you or anyone who is a subber, only our money. They will enver care, and the STO you knew is dead now. This is the Asian version of STO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Ships are going ot be PER CHARACTER too on c-store.
no they are not. they have said they wont be, its just the description is wrong. dont take everything you read on the the test server as fact.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...7&postcount=19
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
no they are not. they have said they wont be, its just the description is wrong. dont take everything you read on the the test server as fact.
Why should they CHANGE the description if it isnt planed this way?

By thge way, another change I didnt know before and I was already..... "not very lucky"
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
who knows why. just in case you missed my first edit, ill post his response again.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...7&postcount=19
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:

By thge way, another change I didnt know before and I was already..... "not very lucky"
Typos and other errors in the descriptions are usually pretty low on the priority tree when it comes to bug-fixing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-07-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CognitiveDissident View Post
Typos and other errors in the descriptions are usually pretty low on the priority tree when it comes to bug-fixing.
I didnt ask why they didnt fix a wrong change.
I did ask why there was a change.

The original text says account wide. Thats the one life for month.
So somebody must have editet the text to say character only.
And that doesnt happen without a reason.
If there is no change planed why should anybody edit the text?
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
I didnt ask why they didnt fix a wrong change.
I did ask why there was a change.

The original text says account wide. Thats the one life for month.
So somebody must have editet the text to say character only.
And that doesnt happen without a reason.
If there is no change planed why should anybody edit the text?
its more than likly they dont manually write things out for every item. per character or per account items are probably flagged so the correct text goes onto the correct item. someone presses the wrong thing and the auto text gets switched or disappears.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
its more than likly they dont manually write things out for every item. per character or per account items are probably flagged so the correct text goes onto the correct item. someone presses the wrong thing and the auto text gets switched or disappears.
There are not THAT many Items that it wouldnt be more work to make a script then to just edit every text by itsslef.

And even if: then someone worked of how it was flaged. Leads to the exact same result and question.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
There are not THAT many Items that it wouldnt be more work to make a script then to just edit every text by itsslef.

And even if: then someone worked of how it was flaged. Leads to the exact same result and question.
there are about a hundred items in the store and many more coming. thats enough not to have to write it manually every time.

look i dont really care why it happened, that was just an example. the point is is not changing. they have said its not changing, it makes no sense to have it change, on top of being unfair to people who have already bought them.