Lt. Commander
Heya

Just noticed a bug in the Devidian series last mission "Night of the Comet".
Some npc in the bar, while at the bar fight flanks or resist every shot and everything else you throw at them as plasma grenades etc

//Freeman
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2011, 03:35 PM
I just had this issue and am now unable to really proceed for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2011, 08:31 PM
This has been a bug since forever- there have been threads reporting it forever and bug reports reporting it forever.

Cryptic obviously knows about it, but it's not high priority enough to receive a mention or a look- or any sort of fix.

This will be fixed: never.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Had this happen to me, I simply ran far enough away to get out of combat, exited map, and then restarted the map and then stat back and waited for the dividians to finish everyone else in teh bar off and then mopped up the Dividians. It's not a bug-fix, but a workaround I don't really enjoy, but it works.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew.Felix
Had this happen to me, I simply ran far enough away to get out of combat, exited map, and then restarted the map and then stat back and waited for the dividians to finish everyone else in teh bar off and then mopped up the Dividians. It's not a bug-fix, but a workaround I don't really enjoy, but it works.
Unfortunately i tried just that twice now but those bar patrons finish of the devidians every time
Lt. Commander
# 6 same problem
10-08-2011, 06:26 AM
ive tryed it numerous times and im getting sick of it
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I had this very problem last night, i had to beam out, do something else while the mission reset and do it again.

I would have reported it as a bug ,but like most other things in this game, the reporting system is bugged