Lt. Commander
# 11
10-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akulapanam View Post
I agree the Steamrunner, Ambasssador, and New Orleans are at the top of my list. Not to sound like a broken record but I would MUCH rather have more cannon ships then more STO designed junk.
Although I'd love a T5 Steamrunner I have to say I can't agree about the 'STO Junk' any more. Some of the early Cryptic designed ships were horrible (like the T4 Galaxy skins) but some are very nice. Ships like the Star Cruisers, Venture, Maelstrom, the upcoming Intrepid and Akira variants aswell as the KDFs Vor'kang and K'Tinga refit (I can't remember the actual spelling) are very nice and IMO much nicer looking than some of the minor canon ships.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I would love to see the Norway- Class another ship from the First Contact Borg Fight
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Norway is another T3 ship that really needs it's own class or skin. I am a bit disaapointed that they added a T3+ Akira. I would have rather they did like the T3 Excelsior and T3 Nebula. A T3 Steamrunner (or Norway) would have been a great compliment.

Probably too late to change it now. (Of course they could add a T3 Steamrunner and then A T3+ Olympic and T3+ Cheyanne.)

Thanks,
Duncan