Lt. Commander
# 11
10-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDarter
ARCHER.....
Really? Enterprise? I'm sorry and I respect that you like it, but its hard to go backward after so much forward. Enterprise was like Nemisies, forgetable.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Sisco was the most interesting Captain, Archer had the hardest job, and Kirk was sex on legs. And I'm not gay. But I think I have to say that I like Earl Grey. Hot.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSG62
My buddy like Voyager, however in the 90s and early 2000s I was getting married and having kids so I never go tto watch Voyager, I alwasy liked TOS and DS9 more than TNG, but recently I have watched Voyager on Netflix and honestly, I really feel more for them than I did DS9 or TNG(Nothing beats Kirk). Enterprise is good, its hard to back. Its like doing first grade math after mastering algebra. I don't know why they even did that series.
Eh, Enterprise could have been good if they combined the best episodes from the first to seasons and shortened the Xindi thing, and made *that* the First Season. The 4th season started getting good, but by that time, the writing was on the wall. I think the 5th season (which would most likely have had the NX Refit) could have been excellent as the writing by that time was really in its stride, and could have focused on the founding of the Federation.

(As an aside, I wish they could get the rights to the NX Refit, because I *love* the look of that ship.)
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Is it weird my most favorite shows are the ones that feel the least like star trek?
So, DS9 all the way and I really enjoyed Enterprise as well.
TOS and TNG are on about the same level after that, and then Voyager at the far end.
VOY's characters never really did anything for me, but I have to admit I did enjoy looking at 7of9 from time to time.
Well, it had a couple of episodes that weren't bad, but overall, to me, it was the worst show of the five.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-07-2011, 11:01 PM
DS9 always felt Trek to me; it was just the darker side of paradise imo.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-07-2011, 11:04 PM
DS9 is my least favorite series. Strangely, it also has my two favorite Trek episodes.

EDIT: Second least favorite. I try to blot Voyager out.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
DS9 always felt Trek to me; it was just the darker side of paradise imo.
I liked Ds9 a lot,. I had hard-on for Kira. My wife kids me about that to this day. But Kirk is the man, nuff said. Picard is such a vigina. sisko also had balls as did Janeway.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Back to topic, why using subsriber money for finding bugs? Not so perfect world STO is living and its community that gave their everything to support original game and yes i am talking about money.