Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
will the quad cannons only be phaser weapon type or can we use others like poleron or anti proton, or do we have to re spec into phasers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight_98 View Post
will the quad cannons only be phaser weapon type or can we use others like poleron or anti proton, or do we have to re spec into phasers.
There is a Disruptor Version coming for the T4 BoP +1 ship. (That's the Quad Wing BoP that we've seen in the recent past.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Fed quad cannons will be phasers, KDF quad cannons will be disruptors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranarth View Post
Fed quad cannons will be phasers, KDF quad cannons will be disruptors.
well that sucks now i have to re spec to phasers.. we should be able to choose what weapon type for the quad cannons. but oh well its worth it. im use to the lack of common sense in this game

oh how many quad cannons will we be able to equip. ie x3 quad cannon and one torp or just one up front
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
well that sucks now i have to re spec to phasers.. we should be able to choose what weapon type for the quad cannons. but oh well its worth it. im use to the lack of common sense in this game

oh how many quad cannons will we be able to equip. ie x3 quad cannon and one torp or just one up front
well keep in mind They also changing the spec tree either when this gets release, before or some time around then. Where there will no longer be weapon type skills. ie phaser, distrupter, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-12-2011, 05:10 PM
I bet you will only be able to fit one per ship.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-13-2011, 06:14 AM
I would be much happier with Antiproton quad cannons...ah well hopefully that will get there in time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Quote:

They may not be good enough to respec for.... I mean, yes, they look awesome, but they do drain 10 engine power on top of the weapon power drain. So, I would be cautious about respecing, if you are a fan of your current weapon load out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-13-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
No respec may be needed at all since before the ship emerges fully we will have the skills revamp coming. This is supposed to be encouraging us to diversify more on what ships we fly and which weapons we use.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
No respec may be needed at all since before the ship emerges fully we will have the skills revamp coming. This is supposed to be encouraging us to diversify more on what ships we fly and which weapons we use.
This. The space skill revamp is scheduled to hit Tribble in two weeks currently. Speccing for specific energy/projectile weapon types and ships will be gone.